Bloomex.cafalse advertising

This company is a complete scam. I placed an order for flowers received confirmation and then received a phone call to say I had to pay extra for a vase. I did agree to pay for the vase because I thought maybe I missed this information. I then logged back on to see if I had missed something only to realize that I didn't. It is not written anywhere that this price does not include a vase and would be extra. The picture shows an arrangement in a vase. I immediately tried to get through to customer service and no one answers that extension. I then contacted the extension to place an order and of course that line is answered. I spoke to someone there saying that I needed to speak to a supervisor and if I was not happy with their response, I would cancel my order. He told me that someone would call me back. I went on-line and did a live chat trying to explain that their website is very misleading and received no help there. The next day I received an e-mail telling me that if I could not get a complete refund it would be less $25.00 administration fee because it was not done within the 24 hrs. period. I certainly did try to get a refund within the 24 hrs period but no one was available to help me. Bear in mind this order has not even been delivered yet as I placed the order on the 4th to be delivered on the 6th. This company is a complete rip-off and should not be allowed to continually rip off consumers.

Ga
Feb 05, 2015

Comments

• In
      Jun 15, 2008
    Bloomex.ca - non delivery of a paid order
    bloomex
    Canada

I ordered and paid for a gift basket to be delivered to my father-in-law the day before Father's Day--ordered two days before. It was not delivered and now I am upset that he thinks we did not care enough to send things with a reputable company. I will not make this error again. I want my money back.

• Ri
      Nov 24, 2008

To anyone considering order flowers on line or working the bloomex from home, do your self a favor and do the research about this company and the tactics they use. Canada Revenue has tons of information available ontario.ca/labour ...
    I like others are waiting to get paid still and like I was told by Dimtri on Fri Nov 21-2008, he will not be paying me unless I do as he tells me .. if your interested in a copy of his letter to me email me I'll be pleased to share it. Its my understanding that after filing a complaint with revenue canada to get my last pay it will take 8-12 months for results. For 8to 12 months untill I get my pay I will be here to keep reminding everyone to BEWARE OF THE BLOOMEX SCAM !!! WHEN I get paid it won't be necessary to bother with ### !!! Unit then see you tomorrow ...
    Anyone out there who has been scammed and not received a final pay please contact me ..
    Thanks !!!

• Mi
      Nov 26, 2008

Yvonne, it is very unfortunate that your disdain for your recent employer has resulted in you posting malicious, defamatory statements, to which you will be held accountable. We found it necessary to clarify some of your nonfactual remarks, so that your posts included with ours will reflect the correct information regarding Bloomex.

1- PAY STRUCTURE AND BREAKS- Yes, you are not paid for breaks, or your lunch. HOWEVER, you signed a contract BEFORE commencing your employment, which stipulated ALL these conditions of employment. YOU agreed, no one forced your to sign the contract, you had the opportunity to decline the position once your read the terms, but you DID NOT.
    A) Breaks you did not take -the system records when you log on, make available, make busy and log off. You tried to claim break times on your pay, and you were caught. Consequently, you were not paid for it.
    B) Your incorrect email deduction- you are given a print out of the incorrect email you have been deducted for at each pay. You can verify for yourself that the emails are incorrect. You make it seem as though Bloomex just randomly picks a figure to deduct off your pay, which is incorrect- you get the list of incorrect emails for your own verification.
    C) As for SLAVERY -$10 per hour plus bonuses is a respectable pay considering you are working from home and not subjected to typical expenses such as gas, wear and tear on your vehicle, proper office attire, etc not to mention the convenience of not sitting in rush hour traffic, time traveling to and from work, office politics, etc.

Perhaps the most ridiculous part of your posts is you claiming breaks are unpaid, you don't get paid to take a pee, you get deducted for incorrect emails (which is done to ensure quality and accurate work ethics), etc, which you knew about before and during your employment.

2- THE INFAMOUS COMPUTER GLITCH- Angela sent the email to all operators, she stated there was a glitch, as it was easier to say glitch to operators, then to attempt to explain a system that they do not know, understand or even have access to. The "glitch" in which Angela referred to is not a "glitch", it's an adjustment of taxes from province to province. Depending on the province which places the order, it default's the tax increment to Alberta, and the tax amount is adjusted after the credit card information is entered, as it processes the correct province of origin's tax amount. So your defamatory statement of Bloomex "ripping off all orders" is false, you made this statement without even knowing the system. Of course, we felt it unnecessary to explain this to operators, as they do not have access to the administration system.

3- PRIVACY POLICY AT BLOOMEX- We want to make this perfectly clear: WE AT BLOOMEX HAVE NEVER SOLD, LEASED, LOANED, GIVEN AWAY IN ANY FORM OR FASHION CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. Our system doesn't store credit card information, and Ms. Yvonne Belanger would NOT know this as she has never had access to the Administrative system. If, Ms. Belanger retained any personal customer information for her own gain or profit, she is violation of the contractual agreement she signed, and the Privacy Act.

4- PERSONALLY ATTACKING OTHER EMPLOYEES- Your malicious, rude comments personally attacking other employees is completely uncalled for. Your immense hatred towards Megan and Angela is unwarranted and unfounded. Your comments are disrespectful, considering no one at Bloomex has ever personally attacked you or your character, you should consider exercising the same discipline.

5- YOUR BEHAVIOR- Yvonne Belanger, you have malevolently and continuously harassed employees at Bloomex. You have repeatedly called our 1-800 number to tell operators they are ripping people off, and that they in turn will be ripped off. You, Yvonne have illegally placed orders with "fake" credit card information. You have retained Bloomex client emails, and sent them deceptive spiteful emails. You post fictitious "emails" from alleged employees and Dimitri, to which you cannot substantiate. You have obsessively posted your dishonest remarks repeatedly. You created this drama over purportedly being underpaid for 3 hours, to which was graciously pointed out to you as breaks, has spiraled into chaotic fabricated allegations and deceitful accusations. The most disturbing behavior is you have uttered death threats to both Angela and Dimitri, you have continuously called at harassed the office, all of your actions have resulted in the police being contacted.
    The police have advised you that we have had no other choice but to get a restraining order against you because of your unlawful and reckless behavior.

6- CLAIMS REGARDING YOUR PAY- In regards to your claim for your pay, you are not owed any compensation, as you did not fulfill your contractual obligations which you agreed to abide by.

We do wish you the best in future endeavors, however you will find it difficult to find employment if you continue to illicitly breach company privacy policies and contractual obligations.

Michelle Robitaille
    Public Relations Manager
    Bloomex Inc.

Apr 09, 2009

With regards to my order, I have received notice from the recipient - Uxbridge receiver of the floral arrangement who tells me she was absolutely overwhelmed with the beautiful arrangement you prepared. I thank you so much. This was my first order with Bloomex and definitely not my last, your staff were extremely helpful, and courteous and the confirmation of delivery is very reassuring. Thank you again, Jo-Ann

• Yv
      Apr 17, 2009
    Bloomex.ca - rip off company
    Bloomex.ca

Mothers Day is around the corner ..."BUYER BEWARE" OF BLOOMEX.CA
    READ THE POLICIES AND BE SURE TO READ THE COMPLAINTS FROM LAST YEARS MOTHERS DAY .. YOU MOST LIKELY WILL WANT TO ORDER ELSEWHERE ...
    YOU WILL PAY 9.99 TO HAVE DEAD FLOWERS RETURNED .. AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANYONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP YOU ... ITS A FACT ...

• Ji
      Apr 20, 2009

I know. There's always NO ONE to answers your questions at their customer service.
    Call 3 times, they never got my phone calls back!!

• Yv
      Apr 25, 2009

you dont really expect them to respond to you do you?
    You probably have a legitimate complaint and they really don't like addressing those .. If you're counting on a refund the best of luck to you . Im still waiting for my last pay Since Nov 19-08.. And because I tell the truth Dimtri has no intention of paying me my last weeks wages .. His main goal is to rip off as many people as he can ... To bad everyone doesn't know about the glitch that charges u more after you give your credit card inf ...
    BUYER BEWARE READ THE POLICIES THEY ARE PUT THERE TO RIP YOU OFF ... AND THEY SMILE WHEN THEY DO

• Rc
      Apr 19, 2010
    Bloomex.ca - Fake / Missleading Customers
    BLOOMEX.CA
    Toronto
    Ontario
    bloomex.ca

DO NOT order Flowers for delivery from this company. Absolutely a fake. Have ordered flowers for delivery in Toronto, had my credit card charged, then received confirmation that the flowers were delivered, but they never did!

DO NOT waste your money!

• Ti
      May 07, 2010

they are a very bad company to deal with . Everyone who has problems with them should address their issues to the Ministry of Consumer Services. You can find out your rights as a consumer and log a complaint against this company. We have rights too!

• Ti
      May 07, 2010

You are entitled to a cooling off period.
    Let’s say you make a purchase or sign a contract in your home and then change your mind. If the deal is worth more than $50, you have the right to cancel within 10 days. It’s best to cancel by registered mail or fax to get your money back.

please log your complaint to the Ministry of consumer relations.

• Ry
      May 12, 2010
    Bloomex.ca - My recommendation, find another company
    Bloomex.ca
    bloomex.ca

Ordered flowers and they arrived frozen. Called and complained but they wouldn't refund my credit card and didn't seem to care that the product was no good. My recommendation, find another company!!!

Mar 27, 2011

Got flowers for my wife's birthday, they didn't deliver them. When I called they said they will deliver them the next day (what?) or otherwise I have to pay a cancellation fee. So beware, for them the delivery date is a suggestion, but they'll deliver when it is convenient.

Mar 27, 2011

NON-DELIVERY. DO NOT CARE. WONT REFUND. Check their rating in the Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org/canada/) they have about 400 unresolved complaints, and a rating of "F", THE LOWEST POSSIBLE BBB RATING!! BEWARE

Bloomex.ca - Non-Delivery
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

Terrible Experience - These guys are thugs, once they got your money, they don't care and they'll do whatever they want. Check the Better Business Bureau website, they have about 400 unresolved complaint and the worst possible rating "F", the absolute lowest. BEWARE, it may be a sour experience

• Va
      Apr 02, 2011

Same experience... No customer service at all. No option to speak to a live person. You can leave 100 voice messages, sent 1000 emails - you'll never get a reply from those suckers.

• Si
      Dec 08, 2011
    Bloomex.ca - Worst online flower company
    bloomex.ca

This is the worst online flower company I have encountered to date!! We all should report them to the BBB and have them shut down.

• Di
      Dec 19, 2011

I received a fruit basket Saturday Dec, 17, 2011 It looked beautiful but on opening the cellophane covering what a mess! the fruit was all OLD and most of it rotten and had to be discarded. The basket actually smelled like a distillery.

Never would I order from this company and have tried numerous local call lines to be directed to somewhere else and never did I get through to make a complaint. I certainly did not think to take a photograph of the disaster all I wanted to do was get it out of the house.
    What a disappointment to those who have spent good dollars to send a gift.
    D. Grabatin

• Bl
      Feb 06, 2015

Hi there,
    We have given several replies on this matter but will post another to you here. We apologize for the confusion regarding the vase. At no place on the site does it say that vases are included unless it is for a special holiday promotion. On many of the product descriptions it lists clearly that vases are not included, and on other product pages (including for the item you were purchasing) the description below the product says "Extra Touches." Under the list of extra touches are items such as larger cards, chocolates, vases, etc.

Your order was going to a funeral home with a policy in which vases are mandatory. As soon as our agents processed your order and saw that the address was for this funeral home, you received a phone call within 15 minutes of placing your order explaining the funeral home policy and telling you that a vase was required. You agreed at that time to the vase and your card was charged accordingly.

You did call later to tell us that you found the product description misleading and that you thought a vase was included. Our agents again tried to explain that vases are not included with most bouquets except for specials which are clearly marked The order was not cancelled at this time but had proceeded to our florist and was being made up.

The next morning the manager called you. As you were still unhappy with the vase addition, you requested to cancel your order. Your order was cancelled and a refund was processed immediately back to your credit card. We do charge a cancellation fee as is sated on our policies page on the website, as the order had already been received, processed and made up by our florist.

Again, we are sorry that you found the product description or photo misleading. We present the bouquets in vases for photography purposes, as a bouquet of mixed flowers that is placed on a surface is not very visible. At no place does it say that the vase is included, but we are reviewing all product descriptions to ensure that they are as clear as possible. We are sorry that we were unable to deliver your order to the funeral home with their mandatory vase policy.

Best regards,
    Bloomex

• Ga
      Feb 11, 2015

Could you please. explain why is it that I tried to cancel my order on the same day and I could not get through to anyone. However, the next day I was able to speak to a customer service manager who told me if I was not happy that I could cancel my order with a $25.00 administration fee. I am sure if you check the voice mails and the live chat you would see that I did say if I was not getting the outcome that I expected, I would cancel my order.
    After reading many negative reviews and a CBC report busting your company for sending WILTED flowers, I probably would have been totally embarrassed if I had proceeded with the order. The unfair part is that this lesson cost me $25.00 and your company continues to rip people off especially at vulnerable times in their lives like a death in the family. YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!