Bloomex / poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
I paid extra for a plant to arrive before Christmas and two days after Christmas my in-laws received candy and so I complained and just got one bot reply after another. There is NO service or integrity in this service. I sent several e-mails and none even came close to addressing the situation like the person at the other end could not read English. If the order does not arrive on time, they won't remedy the situation or even address it in any meaningful way and they will send anything at all in place of what you ordered. It's not like a service, it's more like a scam.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - 2 orders placed 3 days ago, still no delivery!
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address