Bloomex / Product not representative / late delivery
I just stumblerd onto this website.. 3 years ago I ordered flowers for a funeral.. they were to be delivered to the funeral parlor by a specific date & time.. they were not.. I called the customer service right away for info. and they told me that I had to order by a specifc time in order to have the guarentted delivery .. why did thye not tell me this when I placed the order.. ?
Also what I got was not representative of the picture they have on the website.the bouquet was much smaller, less flowers and the base was not the same. . be very weary about ordering from this place.
They then sent me an email to see how I liked my experience ordering from them and what not.. I was completely honest wiht them and told them.. guess what? Never got a return email or any sort of attempt for complensation..
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - ordered gift basket for parents 65th wedding anniversary on august 9th for august 14th delivery. order #02264293 has still not arrived.
- Bloomex Flowers - bloom-02218535
- Bloomex - flower delivery
- Bloomex - quality and customer service
- Bloomex - late delivery and missing product