Bloomex / Scammers

1 1338 Clapp LaneManotick, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 613 216 0969

Here it is may and i'm still waiting for my final pay from bloomex.
The owner dimtri refuses to pay me because I told people the truth about the so called "glitch" in the system ripping each and every customer off. he also told me that if I wanted my pay I would have to tell customers I was pms'ing and this is the reason I told the truth, unfortunately I wasnt pms'ing I was simply fed up with the customers calling back and complaining about the order they placed and what they actually recieved. I know for fact that they rarely send what you order. i've been fortunate enough to order chocolates and flowers for my daughters birthday flowers werent what I chose and chocolates were alcoholic covered cherries instead of bottocili. apart from the fact that after you place your order and give your credit card # the price increases... glitch so they say.. but they don't want to give back the glitch money.. operators are told not to give the total till the final confirmation that it has gone threw, then most customers don't notice the difference... buyer beware

Yv

Comments

• Yv
      4th of May, 2009

This is a typical Bloomex move ... I recieved this from Bloomex marketing in my mail this am $10 off Mother's Day Flowers if you order before May 4th, 2009
    Of course today is May 4th, 2009 .
    Buyer Beware of Bloomex read the policies, read the complaints about last Mothers Day ...
    Saw an advertisement for a flower place called Pro Flowers.com they seem to have some great specials, Im going to check it out and let you know ...
    Hopefully someday soon Bloomex will pay me my final pay ... for my last week of work ... more the Bloomex style to rip you off tho ... customers and staff...

• De
      23rd of May, 2009

If they owe you money for wages, and have not paid, contact the Ministry of Labour. It does not cost anything, and they will open a file and investigate your complaint. They are on the worker's side.

If you really want to an advocate, contact the Human rights board in Toronto with your complaint. If they mistreated you or made demands of you that violated your human rights, they might have to pay you your wages until the dispute is resolved. Never the less Bloomex will have to get an employment lawyer to defend the action. The human rights board will represent you for free. they are on your side. Tell the board the conditions you worked under and any disparaging remarks that the owner made to you and any threats they might have communicated to you to cause you andh "mental distress". There are alot of agencies to help you as a victim of an unfair employer - and it sounds like they are an unfair employer.

Gee... sound like I must be a really unsatisfied customer. Maybe they should have dealt with my complaint.