Bloomex / Flowers didin't arrive
Ordered flowers to be delivered to my Brothers' funeral. They arrived unmarked, no card, and weren't taken to the Church, but rather the office. There was nothing on the box indicating it was flowers.
Consequently, the flowers sat in the Church office until the following day, at which point the box was opened.
Bloomex takes NO responsibility for the fact that the card wasn't included with the flowers.
In order for me to get any kind of refund, they have told me via email that the flowers have to be put back into the box and returned to Bloomex. I live In St.John's NL and the flowers were for the service in Kamloops B.C. My brothers' wife received the flowers the next day already opened and taken out of the box.
Bloomex will do nothing for me, nor have they made an apology for their huge error.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - online flower order/ order incomplete, not delivered to address
- Bloomex - two orders of roses with a large teddy bear.
- Bloomex - flowers
- Bloomex - coffee sensation basket
- Bloomex - rose delivery