Bloomex / flowers

Brampton, ON, Canada Review updated:

My fiance in Australia ordered me a single rose and a small box of assorted chocolates online at Bloomex.ca two days ago. I expected flowers from these people yesterday from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. When it was 6:00 PM, I called to find out where they were, and the representative told me the delivery person was stuck in traffic. I received my order instead this morning, finding out that the delivery cost was changed to a higher price because it was delivered in the morning! 1, The package was impossible to open with the watermarked, duct tape keeping the flower and chocolates attached for some reason... 2, the baby breath were dry and half of them had already fallen off before I received them.. 3, the branches were dry and ripped all over.. 4, My man ordered me the small box of assorted chocolates, not truffles.. 5, There was no explanation why it was late, and nobody informed me that the chocolates would be substituted for truffles! 6... the truffles were all stuck together and flattened out like a beef steak, with white flower on top instead of it being "cocoa dusted"... I am extremely disappointed by this service. I am still waiting on my 3rd hour for a so called manager to call me back with an explanation. This is highly unprofessional, irresponsible, unacceptable and shameful. People in long distance relationships matter too, you know! We deserve a little good service around here aswell.

Bloomex

Comments

• Bo
      Nov 01, 2008

Flowers did not arrive for funeral of Brother. No card with flowers. Left in Church office. Deliverd by Church once it was figured out whom the flowers were for...no card...24 hours later to the wife of deceased. Have left voice mails for manager, whom did try and return call but I have no way of calling him, have to speak to operator and leave voice mail. I do have every intention of taking this to the nth degree.

• Yv
      Dec 01, 2008

BUYER BEWARE!!! ORDER WITH BLOOMEX BLOOPERS AND AND YOUR SURE TO BE UNHAPPY. READ THE POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING,
    -if you get dead flowers or rotten old fruit with rat feces this is going to cost you to return it $9.99
    -cancellation fee
    and absolutely no safisfaction
    Bloomex thrives on avoiding unhappy customers ..
    READ THE POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING might seem like your saving money with Bloomex You Get What You Pay For ...

Dec 09, 2008

I ordered the Brighten Your Day bouquet from www.bloomex.ca website. I specifically chose it because it was a large bouquet and it supported the Cancer Society. My wife had gotten a promotion at work, and I wanted to let her know how proud I was of her, so I sent this bouquet to her work. My wife calls me to thank me, the flowers were truly beautiful, she said all the girls in her office were envious of her. I had found www.bloomex.ca from a deal website so I though I would give them a try, I looked up coupons, and found a coupon for 10% off, by entering "deal" in the coupon field before checking out.

Overall, I was very happy with the service and would recommend them to friends also.

• Qd
      Jan 16, 2013

I had similar problems. You should call their president. His name is Dimitri Lokhonia and his number is 416-565-7089

• He
      Feb 14, 2013

I ordered flowers from this company for a funeral of a very close family member. They were horrific. They were sparse and dead, they actually looked like they feel off the back of the truck and got run over on the 401. My arrangement was so embarassing. Not only that I recommended Bloomex to my sister and her family order 3 arrangements, all were very expensive and plus they were upgraded. Her flower arrangements were worse then mine.
    I have called them over and over to get a refund they refused. They then said they would send out another arrangment to the family. So yesterday that arrived to the family, a small bouquet of flowers, they were at least fresh, in a small vase, my sister had to change the vase for fear it would fall over.
    It once again was so very very disappointing and equalled the value of a bouquest for $20.00 you could buy at Supercenter or any grocery store. It once again did not even come close to what the picture was on the web site or what I ordered. Unbelievable.
    Please do not order anything from these people.
    Also, the woman who handles customer service is the rudest human being I have ever spoken too, and she hung up on me several times. She acts like a two year old.
    This company needs to have action taken against it.

Thanks