Bloomex / Late delivery

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Same day service??? I ordered Mother's Day flowers on Fri May 8. The order was confirmed on Sat morning. Sat evening I came home from work and found and email stating that the florist was out of stock and the flowers could not be delivered, so I ran out a got something else and arranged for my nephew to deliver since I would be at work. I tried contacting the company to make sure my order was canceled, but could not make contact. I find out on Mon Apr 11 (today) that the order is confirmed again and would be delivered tomorrow! I have left messages with no return call. I chatted with a rep on line who told me I cannot cancel...as I was writing my reply the session was canceled. I have sent another message via their live chat on skype and 3 hours later still have no response. I don't know about anyone else but I think Mother's Day flowers 2 days late is ludicrous! I don't know how to hold thi company to it's same day guarantee!

Pj

Comments

• Yv
      24th of May, 2009

pjj disconnecting someone that is complaining is standard ... when a customer doesnt accept the fact that he is being ripped off you are disconnected ... Thats how Bloomex works ... I bet if you go back on line just for the heck of it and redo your order exactly the same way and before you give your credit info ... check the price bet you paid a little more .. its a glitch in they system has been there since last year .. sales operators are told to get your credit info before giving you a total so hopefully you won't notice ...
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Bloomex Rip Offs

• Al
      15th of Jul, 2009

Bloomex is an absolute joke. Their business practices are extremely frightening. They took directives from the recipient (which didn't know really what she was doing) as to how MY order was to be handled. They are now charging me a flower cancellation fee for flowers that were not sent by my order. They have taken directives from someone else then the creator of the order and I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Canada. I am also looking to file a formal complaint to authorities as I see this is definitely not the first case.

They treated me with little respect, and only once did I have the chance to speak to an actual customer representative. I asked to speak to her manager and she refused, saying that no manager was on site at the call centre.

I recommend never to use bloomex. An absolute joke and it must stop.

• Yv
      21st of Jul, 2009

Bloomex does not have a call centre, sales people work from their homes, they are not bonded, hope you checked your prices because they probably caught you with the glitch which adds some more charges after you give your credit card..
    Unfortunately its to late for you to realize that once Bloomex takes your money they don't care .. its all about the money ..
    I left employment in Nov. 2008 and still have not been paid for a weeks wages for telling people the truth ...
    Let your friends and family know about Bloomex. word of mouth .. best advertisment or the worst ...