Bliss Computers / (Aka east coast lcd) false advertisement / dishonest communication

1 Union City, NJ, United States

They outright lie about the products they are selling. They shipped me a completely different brand than advertised. I paid over 60 dollars on shipping charges (both ways). They said they'll pay for the return shipment. Asked me to send the receipt. I did. They didn't pay. I wrote them a million emails, never a response. I called them several times over the course of 3 weeks. They said they processed the the refund. Never got the money. Called again. They said "oh there was a mistake we'll process the refund again", but never got the money. Called again. They said the same lies. Eventually gave up. They are seriously a shameless company.. They go by different names: Bliss computers, Browngranite. They get terrible reviews everywhere (except of course suspicious self reviews). There are serious reasons to believe that all the five stars are from fake accounts they created. For further evidence look here (It's been obvious to others as well): https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bliss-computers-c158159.html They either get 1 star or 5 stars (usually right after a 1 star review, strictly countering the reasons of the 1 star reviewer, like a dialogue) They are certainly more than capable of doing that.

Re