Billion Star Express / worst service ever. fraud
Worst company ever. First and def gona be my last time as a customer. Our coach is at 11.59pm and we only manage to board at close to 2a.m. When we reached for our check-in 30mins before departure time as requested, we are shock to see there is an extreme long queue n the shop is crowded w people. We were queue and at 12am we have people telling us that their bus is at 10.30pm and they still have not board. Then they anyhow call ppl to board by just shouting the location name. N they even said if we want to go early we should take those buses(free seating). Note that we paid and booked a bus with bus seats NUMBER. Nvm, We managed to get the bus no. after 2 hours of wait and end up there is no such no. Then they ask us to board this bus which is like svip also so ok, then they say actly dun go penang and they make us alight. Afterwhich they say its the correct bus again but this time round its full alr. In the end they make us take any other bus that go to penang and its like those normal bus that perhaps half the price we paid for. we paid $140/pax for ssvip bus and ended up in a normal bus n thr ride is 10hrs!!! I am definitely going to bring this up to CASE.
Thank you for ruining my trip.
More Billion Star Express Complaints & Reviews
- Billion Star Express - latest and attitude 
- [Resolved] Billion Stars Express - bus from penang to singapore 
- Billion Stars Express - bus service & customer satisfaction 
- Billion Stars Express - bed bug bite 
- Billion Stars Express - ripoff, unethical behaviour 
- Billion Stars Express - rude and impolite service
- Billion Stars Express - luggage damage - letter required
- Billion Stars Express - irresponsible and not sending me to destination
- Billion Stars Express - irresponsible service
- Billion Stars Express - punctuality of bus