Big O Tires / loose part on my left rear tire

1 Louisville, AL, United States Review updated:

Good Morning, I wanted to file a complaint about an incident that occurred on 9/13/2018, because of 1 of your mechanic, forgetting to screw on a part properly I had to get my car towed back into your facility. Thank GOD me nor my child was not injured. I had brought my car in for a left rear sensory hub assemble light that kept coming on, they did finally take care of that light and it no longer comes on. But I was not happy with the fact that part was not screwed back on and put me and my child's life in danger had I been on the express way when that came loose it could have been very dangerous for us. So, I think my bill should be written off because that was too careless in my opinion. I took a little to write this complaint because I wanted to calm down before writing an complaint and not be rude when writing to you. Mark and Larry was as accommodating as they could be, considering I had to go back and forth a few times for the light issue and Ford was the ones who told me that the part they said they fixed the first time around was in fact the part that had been causing the light to be on and after that is when they actually fixed it but left a part loose that made me have to return to them needing to get a tow and a rental car it was too much inconvenience for me liking. If someone can be in contact with me about this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Kristin Black
[protected]

Kr
Sep 24, 2018

Comments

24th of Dec, 2018

I went in with a $19.95 oil change coupon. They inspect, rotate and top off all the usual. I was asked to go to my car. I was shown what appeared to be a broken shoe on my left rear brake. At 80, 000 miles fixing the rear breaks became a priority. Then out came an estimate for all they wanted to do! I just have been wearing my good jeans that day as they thought I might have $1, 900 dollars to spend on my $800.00 car! A new one, for me, was the fluid color compairsons. That and telling me that the break fluid smelled burnt! I got the breaks done (rear only), got the oil changed, and, got out of there! I will not go back.