Bharti Airtel / airtel worst service and cheating everyone!
Airtel cheating everyone!!
I have been using Airtel from more than 5 years now.
My company(LeewayHertz Corporation) was using Airtel Broadband Services with the unlimited plan, we used this from last 3 years and the average bill was 2200/- per month this is when we received a call from Airtel for change of plan telling fake benefits and promising about no extra charges, no extra bills amount and not communicating the entire plan properly, after which our Airtel bill came Rs.30000/- in a month, we were shocked. However we changed the plan back immediately after receiving the bill... and after registering numerous complaints with Airtel (complaint no: Reference no : 6306642 and 6954480), After so many calls, very lenthy discussions we finally received a call from Mr. Hans (airtel) Ph: 45532760/ asking us to pay Rs.7500/- against our charges of Rs.30000/- as all settlement of previous bills, we agreed to pay the same (Airtel Payment done Rs. 7500/- SBI cheque no : 587985, collected by Mr. Ravi ) and Mr. Hans promised us to give us the waiver letter as per our discussion after the clearance of the cheque.
It has crossed more than a month now and we still have not received the letter instead they have disconnected the connection and when asked they are now asking us to pay Rs.5000/- more.Why do we pay more?
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services