Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] / bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month

1 Chennai, India

BSNL flower bazaar office functions very pathetic. I'd posted a courier for establishing ECS (auto debit payment) for my monthly bills. It reached them 29-Aug-17 as confirmed by courier company. Today is Sep 20th and they still have not activated ECS for my connection!! More harrowing than this is the fact that I can't reach to any of their staff in that office.

I've tried 044-[protected] (they said it is mobile section when I called first time. After that, I called thrice but they never picked call!!),
044-[protected] (A lady attended my first call and said I’ve to come in person!! Then, what's the point in me sending a courier!! When asked for branch manager number, she didn’t give and just hung up the phone in the middle!!)

I also called 2539 6767 and 2536 5656 - but nobody ever attends the calls!!

I also called BSNL helpdesk centralized number [protected] - they at least listened to my issue but ultimately told action is pending with concerned branch and asked to check after a week. But even after 3 weeks, nothing changed. And these helpdesk guys have no way to reach the flower bazaar Branch guys!!

Really pathetic customer service****** I don't get why they can't given an easy online facility to enroll for ECS - so many other phone companies do that so easily. No wonder people are running away from BSNL!!

BSNL does have an online complaint site - I registered a complaint there - but they simply closed it the next day without resolving the issue and without even calling the customer -- again another pathetic example of customer service

Ha