[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / These are real testimonials

The complaints, while possibly legitimate, give a very unbalanced view of Bethea Jenner's products. In an effort to inform all her customers, both unhappy and satisfied, some of the many REAL testimonials from happy and satisfied users have been posted. These are not made up by Bethea or by any one else. They are from real people who have benefited from Bethea's products. Unhappy customers can always get their money back from her.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Comments

• Be
      10th of Jun, 2008

I am deeply disturbed that there should be people who have been paid to write such mean things about me, and I'm equally shocked that my personal details have been put on the Internet. All I want to do is to help people. It's obvious that my readings are not for everyone, but they have helped many, many people.

I would like to address bitterness that people here have shown: please contact my customer service if you have any difficulties

For the record, I have many, many satisfied customers. And those who are not satisfied by my service or products can get their money refunded. All you have to do is call my customer service 203.825.3199. I've recorded a message, after which you can leave me a message with your details. You can also email me at bejenner@betheajenner.com.

I hope that those of you read this will not be taken in by the anger and bitterness of many of the posters here. Thank you

• Ob
      8th of Aug, 2008

I really don"t know what is going on with Bethea Jenner.Cos i have working with her predictions for the past 29months now and some of her predictions come true while some is yet to come and now she want me to buy some bracelet or chains for 100Usd and every thing will be fine .Now i am browsing through complaints and see what other people have said regards this Astrological helps .Thanks regards
    Obinna

• Mi
      6th of Jan, 2009

Have you been contacted by "Pasqualina?" Talk about running a scam! "She" is relentless in begging for money, sending lengthly letters with veiled threats, i.e., you are entering a great period of LUCK but will be sucked into
    the vortex of your negativity if you do not respond AT ONCE. The price for you salvation? Only $500 +, and if you don't answer, the price goes down to $300+. Reading a letter from her was identical to a letter, with minor changes,
    sent to a friend of mine.

Leave Bethea alone. She is quite sincere. My sister has never bought an item from her and she continues to send
    positive upbeat messages to her weekly, with a weekly horoscope and absolutely no pressure. I am about to contact her
    myself.

• Pe
      26th of Sep, 2009

I don't know if it's a scam or not, but, I happen to like Bethea Jenners readings albiet, I never bought anything from her. She just always sends positives letters even without a purchase. I don't think she does anything wrong, I think some results works according to the person andwhat type of results they are looking for.

R

• Ke
      17th of Nov, 2010

I ordered some things from bethea and can truthfully say she comes true everytime with the things she promises. I have nothing but good things to say about her. The things i bought really really helped me in so many ways i recomment bethea to everybody i know and i will continue ordering from her. Her products look absolutly beautyful and they really work and do what is promised. Not once did bethea made me buy anything or made me do anything i did not wantet to do. When she sends her emails she does this to help people with diffrent options they can need in their lifes. It is up to each person to buy her products or not. If you dont want to receives her emails or product offers, you can on the buttom of the emails click on to not receive any emils anymore. Not only this, bethea makes it allways affordable for people who usally can not afford beautyfull things like this and even allows payments break downs on some products that are a little more pricey. But i can assure you all its worth every penny spend.Iam a happy customer

• Ti
      14th of Oct, 2016

I have received messages from Bethea for many months now. I believe she is for real. I have never had a problem returning anything. As a matter of fact I have returned 2 items and was told I could keep the product and was refunded the $paid. And I was not even asked for a reason for the return. The people are always very nice .