Having problems with ESPChat?

ESPChat reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 16, 2007. The latest review Inner Circle Membership was posted on Mar 22, 2021. The latest complaint My bank card was charged was resolved on Nov 24, 2014. ESPChat has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 37 reviews. ESPChat has resolved 18 complaints.

ESPChat Customer Service Contacts

2780 S. Jones Blvd., Suite 3600
Las Vegas, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ESPChat Customer Service. Initial ESPChat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ESPChat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ESPChat. Discuss the issues you have had with ESPChat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ESPChat Complaints & Reviews

EspchatInner Circle Membership

Over a year ago I joined the Inner Circle for $39.99 per month. It has been taken out of my bank account every month. It is suppose to offer so many minutes a month of individual consultations with a physic. But I've never been able to receive this! When I try to set up a consultation it wants to charge me $2.99 per minute. I've called customer service once before about this but nothing has changed as of yet. My next step will be to cancel my membership entirely. I do feel I should be issued some type of refund or credit for all the time I've paid for services I've never been able to access.

ESPchat Customer Care Mar 23, 2021

We show that you that the customer has two accounts with ESPchat: The first account we show that registered with email address [email protected] on January 26, 2020 and registered for the Inner Circle on May 5, 2020. The annual membership on this account expired as of January 26, 2021, however, your Inner Circle is still active on this account.

We show that there is a second account that was registered with email address [email protected] on January 5, 2021.

We have cancelled your Inner Circle with the expired annual membership and refunded for $39.99, this is two months of charges for the Inner Circle. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your refund to post.

When using the Inner Circle, this customer is given 10 free minutes to consult with any psychic at no additional charges, as well as receiving your monthly Book of Secrets that is mailed to you.

When trying to use your free minutes, you do agree to a per-minute charge, but this would only happen if you would exceed the allotted minutes.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account feel free to call into our Customer Care, you can ask to speak with either Sherri or Barbara, we’d be more than happy to help you with any additional questions or concerns.

We can be reached at [protected] Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.

ESPchat.com Customer Care

Espchatespchat

I have tried to cancel my subscription to esp chat, they have taken 39.95 off my credit card. No one will answer me and when I did get an answer the email they sent me was unreachable. I would like something done about this matter. To get my money back and to cancel my subscription. Anne . Maybe a phone number that's legit where I can unsubscribe and cancel the site and get my money back!

• Be
        Bethea Jenner May 21, 2019

Dear Anne,

We would be happy to assist you with your cancellation of your membership. Please call Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm et. You are also welcome to send an email to [email protected]

We look forward to assisting you with this matter.

ESPChat Customer Care

Espchat — I am complaining about the psychics

Hello i am just emailing you all to inform you all how your phychics are so rude they was talking to one...

Espchat — liars & thieves!

I somehow got on their email list. The emails were "letters" from psychics on the site's employ. They all...

Espchat.com — Inner circle privileges

Was told for a one time 24.00 would receive inner circke priveleges for ine year. The second month they took...

North Branford

esp chat — Overcharged my card

I signed up for their one year subscription. Then I did a private chat and they charged my card for more than...

Espchat — My bank card was charged

My bank card which is a debit card was charged and i never mad any purchases I would like a refund it put my...

Espchat — Scam

Yesterday, i signed up with espchat, and made an appointment with golden girl for the 17th, nov. 2014 @11am...

esp chat — i want a refund

I had ordered this crap like 3 -6 months ago i have never used it at all i started asking for a refund the...

Espchat — cancelation a.s.a.p. now!!!

I was not happy with being charged 49.90 3 times on my debit card for a 20 minute conversation with golden...

Espchat.net — wanted to cancel membership but cannot contact them

wanted to cancel membership after one free month but am unable to contact them and they already deducted...

North Branford

Espchat.com — fraudulent charges unauthorized

fraudulent charges I was foolish enough to believe the over 60 emails which assured me over and over that the...

esp chatFRAUD

They are frauds and charge peoples credit cards for services they do not supply someone needs to put a stop to them they are making millions off good people charging their cards and then cancel their memberships. Please help put them away!!!

ESPchat Feb 15, 2013

Dear paintherlovely,

ESPChat.com is a legitimate company. If any of what you are stating were true, we would not be in business. We offer customers access to live professional psychics on our website every day from 9:00 AM to Midnight EST. We have many satisfied clients who log in daily to use our services. You can read actual testimonials from real customers by visiting our blog: http://espchat.wordpress.com/. We stand by our money-back guarantee 100%. If a refund is what you are looking for, simply contact our customer service office at: [protected].

esp chat — NO Response

they took my 24 dollars and I got a couple of e-mails, when I sent a response to the website I got nothing...

Espchat — nothing is working

I still can't log into my account. I can't get a hold of anyone on the phone. And I want my money...

Espchat.comCHARGED MY CARD, AND NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN !

ESPCHAT.com charged my account of 30.00 dollars on November 12, 2012. I was suppose to receive something in the mail, and i haven't heard from them since, this company or these people are scamming others, and making us feel stupid, something needs to be done with them. This is from my bank statement, ESPCHAT.COM POS 975-178-602CT US 026591

ESPchat Dec 05, 2012

Dear Arzola,

ESPChat.com is an online chat service. For $24.00 you can chat with a live psychic via our Group Psychic Chat rooms every day from 9:00 AM until Midnight EST. To log in to your account, please go to: www.ESPChat.com and click on the “Log In” button in the upper right corner. You will have to type in the user name and password that you created during registration. If you need assistance, please feel free to call our customer service office at: [protected].

After locating your account, we see that you also accepted a one-month free trial for ESPChat.com’s “Inner Circle” membership. This means that your credit card was only charged $24.00. With your free trial, you will receive 10 free minutes of Private Consultation with the psychic of your choice. You must log in to ESPChat.com and click on “Private Consultation” in order to redeem your 10 free minutes.

In addition to that, you will receive a free angel charm and a personalized astrological report in the mail. We have checked on the status of your shipment and see that it was shipped out on November 30, 2012. A tracking number through the United States Postal service has been sent to your email address for you to track your package. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us: [protected].

EspchatScammed for 24.00 on Credit Card

I was told to pay $24.00 for access for a year. I haven't been able to do anything on the web site since I've been charged except being asked for more money to do a one on one. I was also told at the beginning before I paid that if I wasn't satisfied, I could be refunded my money. I haven't had no response from them through e-mail and can't get in touch any other way. They just takes your money with nothing in return.

ESPchat Nov 13, 2012

Dear fatham,

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate an account for you with the information that you have provided.

If you need assistance with your account, please contact our customer service office at: [protected]. We would be happy to help you. We stand by our money-back guarantee 100%, so if you would like a refund please contact us.

The $24.00 membership gives you unlimited access to the Group Psychic Chat on ESPChat.com for one full year. You can visit www.ESPChat.com for unlimited Group consultations every day between 9:00 AM to Midnight EST.

ESPChat.com Customer Care

Espchat.comnever heard back from them.

I don't have the information you want about "ESPCHAT" they have a phone number, but if I leave this page to get it I'll lose it. The problem is, I've e-mailed them several times and with no response. I've clicked on their prompts and type in my subject but never get a response, I just wish I could get my MONEY back because it now seems like a bad investment because I didn't spend more money to join the -(ie) " INNER CIRCLE" as one psychic put it.

ESPchat Oct 08, 2012

Dear Dennis793,

If you need assistance with your account, please contact our customer service office at: [protected]. We would be happy to assist you.

Our records show customer service has responded to your emails. We explained that you do not have to join our “Inner Circle.” It is simply a bonus offer that we extend to our yearly customers. We also explained how to log in to ESPChat.com so that you could connect with Melody and that sending an email is not the way to contact her. To date, you have still not logged in to use the service. We would hate for you to miss out on this opportunity. Please go to www.ESPChat.com and Log In with your user name and password. You can go to the Group Psychic Chat or Private Consultation to do a live chat with one of our professional psychics. They are available everyday from 9:00 AM to Midnight EST. We look forward to seeing you online.

ESPchat.com Customer Care

esp chatno response from customer service

I have been getting numerous e-mails from Golden Girl that I can not stop!!! I have unsubscribed I don't know how many times, I have replied to her e-mails, and I continue to receive them. It's quite annoying. I have tried to edit my e-mail address within my account on the espchat website, but it won't even let me change my e-mail address.
              Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy the group chat, it's an entertaining break from my day. Entertaining...the key word.
              I really don't want to cancel my subscription, because there are a couple of the gals on there that I really do enjoy listening to and talking to. The addition of e-mail readings is also nice, but unfortunately, Nora isn't on the list.
              But, if I can't get the e-mails from Golden Girl to stop, I will have to cancel my subscription.

• Pa
                  patpu84 Jan 03, 2014

They charged my credit card and now say I'm not registered. I have my authorization numbers. And u can't get anywhere on their website. This was just last week

ESPchat Sep 13, 2012

Dear Sue883,

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your membership on ESPChat.com. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you with the information you have given. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future offers from Golden Girl, please contact our customer service office at: [protected]. There is also an "opt-out" link for you to click on in the email. We look forward to assisting you.

ESPChat.com Customer Care

Espchat.comI signed up for and did not receive an email from them

I signed up for and did not receive an email from them. Was suppose to get readings and other promised things I didn't get. This is a scam... don't do it!!!

ESPchat Jun 21, 2012

Dear Milinoy,
                    We are not sure if you signed up for a membership or if you signed up for a free tarot card reading. If you did not receive the free tarot card reading in your inbox, then it may have gone into your spam or junk folder. We would be happy to resend it to you.
                    If you signed up for a membership to ESPChat.com, then you have unlimited access to live psychic consultations everyday from 9:00 AM to Midnight EST. To sign in to your account to receive live readings, go to www.ESPChat.com and click on “Members Sign-In.” If you forgot your user name or password, there is a “forgot password” button on the sign-in page. We think you may have gotten confused and thought that you would receive your readings in your email.
                    We hope you will contact our customer service if you need assistance. We cannot help you if you do not contact us: [protected].