Having problems with AstroMary.com?

AstroMary.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 24, 2007. The latest review Paid $59 to Paypal “Sarl Atoll” for reading I never received was posted on Mar 27, 2021. The latest complaint scam was resolved on Dec 03, 2012. AstroMary.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 31 reviews. AstroMary.com has resolved 6 complaints.

AstroMary.com Customer Service Contacts

76 Boulevard Jean-Jacques Bosc
Begles
France - 33130

AstroMary.com Complaints & Reviews

Astromary.comPaid $59 to Paypal “Sarl Atoll” for reading I never received

I was looking for astrology readings online and came across astromary.com
Someone going by Mary sent a free lengthy reading to the email I provided on her website and at the end of the reading offered a full reading for $59. I purchased this reading through paypal and the name that comes up there is "Sarl Atoll".
I never received the reading I paid for and this person responded to my emails until they realized their facade was soiled. The email I was associating with was [protected]@astromary.com

• Updated by Glumdaisy · Mar 27, 2021

I just filed a complaint but wanted to add an additional photo of a paypal complaint from a mother who's daughter got scammed in a similar way to me, involving astrology as well about an astrologer "Jenna" whos paypal is also sarl atoll, the same paypal "Mary" was using for the website I mentioned in my last complaint. The same individual has several different fake websites under several different fake names. One being Jenna, and one being Mary, probably more. Please beware and don't purchase or associate with astromary.com

Astromary.comrefund

I have paid full amount for a reading however till now I have not received any readings its been a month.

I have conformation of payment and an e - mail saying that they are working on my reading however upon requesting refund no reply was given

She is fake and whole organisation is a scam please be aware of astromary.com

I'd like to receive my refund.

Astromary.comAstrology report

I was under the impression I was talking to a real life astrologer in reality its a Isome bogus computer scam I paid waited days to get my reading before I got one I had sent numerous emails for a refund after further investigation and finding out alot of people have been scammed by this site they sent me a generic reading after my refund emails and I opened it assuming it was about my refund and are now saying they wont refund me.

Astromary.comAstromary

I paid £69 for a years horoscope from astromary. It looks like it has been written by just anyone. It is not only vague it is full of random advice and not relevant at all! The dates are often wrong, as in it often says 2019 or 2018 when referring to the current year. It is obviously a standard report sent out to everyone and it is not even edited with any care. I want my money back, I have been swindled!

Astromary.comTheft - paid for product never received

This scam
          Of a website must be shut down. I cant believe I fell for this, I want my money back. Refund or not this website has to close!!! How dare they scam people so shamelessly??? I dont want the reading anymore, its clear from everyones experience that its autogenerated and copy pasted. And you charged at least double what the website said, unbelievable

Theft - paid for product never received

Astromary.comTarot readings

I have paid for readings from Mary, yes stupid me more than once, each became more generic and obviously not personally written for me by areal person and requested a refund several times to get denied with the excuse that I opened the reading. Really? What a crock of bull. Thats not as advertised as no questions asked now is it. I'm very upset with myself for not trusting my gut feeling more than once with money I couldn't afford to spend let alone lose. A fraud that easily draws you in! I want all my money back you fraud!

• Su
                Sue Ann Adams Jul 25, 2020

I just sent my 19.00 too. I'm waiting for the 5-6 days she'll need to get my reading done. If not, I'll be back with a complaint both here in the USA as well as in France.

Astromary.comConfirmation of transfer slip

Dear ma,
              I am writing u today about my transfer i did to your account on 25th of March through a friend of mind nam Christian Jacob form Nigeria bank.ma please am sorry I did the transfer through somebody please accept it. There was know other were of me to make the transfer to the bank details u gave me.I believed once u see my message u will understand.
              My first name Esther.
              My last name Jackson.
              My gmail :[protected]@gmail.com.
              My code number #6428593.
              Please ma accept my payment and do my reading for me please please.I believed this is your address u ask me to send the slip to.let me know once u confirm it please.
              Am greatful
              Your friend Esther.

Jan 10, 2020

Astromary.com — Astrohoroscope

This web sait : AstroMary.com is SKAM, it is colect our money and sending on all people same information. By...

Jan 03, 2020

Astromary.com — personalized reading

This website is the biggest scam ever. I stupidly paid for my "personalized" reading because I was desperate...

Nov 30, 2019

Astromary.com — astro reading

Wow, so I see this has been going on since 2011. I've been getting emails but from a Mary and I've been...

Nov 18, 2019

Astromary.com — mtn exploitation.

I wrote These lines expressing my anger and also encouraging my Colleagues to work 2times Harder. My Dear...

Oct 30, 2019

Astromary.com — personal astrology day by day forecast

About a month ago I purchased the reading from astromary.com. I read it almost everyday. Some things don't...

Oct 01, 2019

Astromary.com — tarot reading

I payed for a tarot reading 2 days ago, money went through but their website doesn't recognize the fact that...

Sep 24, 2019

Astromary.com — no emails.

This isn't really a complaint. I'm just letting you, Mary know that it's Crystal and you said that you needed...

Sep 21, 2019

Astromary.com — numerology report

Mary began emailing me, O can only figure from getting info from another site. At first nothing was accurate...

Atollpage could not be found

Jenna sent me a link and the page could not be found

File not found /data/www/www.astrology-jenna.com/orders/361020-file_0.html

I have paid her via paypal and I would like a refund
                Here is the invoice

Hello livia porojan,
                You sent a payment of $32.00 usd to sarl atoll
                ([protected]@besthoros.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
                Merchant
                Sarl atoll
                [protected]@besthoros.com
                +33 [protected] instructions to merchant
                You haven't entered any instructions.
                Description unit price qty amount
                Tarot report
                $32.00 usd 1 $32.00 usd
                Subtotal $32.00 usd
                Total $32.00 usd
                Payment $32.00 usd
                Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'paypal *sarl atoll'
                Payment sent to [protected]@besthoros.com
                From amount £26.21 gbp
                To amount $32.00 usd
                Exchange rate: 1 gbp = 1.22074 usd

Invoice id: 361020

Astromary.com — all of the readings

So I paid for most of the readings you had I just now discovered when I click on your link to my readings I...

Astromary.com — I want refund money back!!!

Hello! I send o couple of emails in three days. I got back tha email arrive, but I didn't get some answer...

Atoll — jenna astrologer

Paid for a reading online from 'Jenna' after a long winded sales pitch. I suppose curiosity got the better of...

Astromary.com ; https://www.astromary.com/ — not response of my services order for personal horoscope for career

Dear All, I had avail the astrological services from astromary for my career prospective email dated send...