Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] was told I would win the lottery big

I have no idea how she received my email address but I received an email. And it said, "Julie, when...

MyHWH.com

[Resolved] bethea continues to withdraw money from my checking account

On Tuesday, October 15, 2019, at 12:57 p.m., I called Bethea at [protected] customer service and inquired as to what my account balance was. I was told by her representative that as of Tuesday October 15th my balance was zero and that I owed nothing more. However today $29.95 was withdrawn from my checking account and a couple days ago $19.95 was withdrawn from my checking account. Now I'm trying to call again on Friday, October 18th and I keep getting voicemail, no human being is answering the phone and this is supposed to be the customer service number. I want this resolved ASAP and the money refunded to my checking or an explanation as to what my balance is if it is not zero.

• I’m sorry you were unable to get thru to Customer Care. We are available now.
    We are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET we are available to answer and questions or concerns with your account. If for any reason you happen to get the Voicemail, please leave a message and a good time to call you and we will return your call. Please provide your email address and contact number and a good time to reach you. We would be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
    Customer Care

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] true money pit. items are not the quality she claims.

I did purchase several items, at first believing good things will come about. Others I just thought were very nice pieces. Sadly all those nice pieces have been a true money pit. If you are paying 4 payments of $29.95 plus the original paynent of $29.95 you would think they are quality. As the picture shows, quality leaves a lot to be desired. Pitted, changing color, stones now missing, minute pieces breaking. All kept nicely in their case taken out for occasional use. Definitely not quality at all for the price!

true money pit. items are not the quality she claims.
true money pit. items are not the quality she claims.

Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com
  • We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent orders. We want to assist you with this. Please call our Customer Care at 1-203-672-0089 or toll free at 888-548-0848 they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET. If you prefer, send an email to [email protected]

[Resolved] junk mail

I'm not even sure how she got my email but I'm getting junk mail everyday of her trying to sell me something. I keep trying to unsubscribe and they just keep on coming. Y'all know she is full of it don't you?!?! Every email is selling protection for the same thing. How many times can I have the same fortune in a row? It's a shame that there are people like her who take advantage of people searching for help.

• Hello,

Please provide your email address so that we can take care of your request for you.Please keep in mind that there are unsubcribe links in all of the emails that are sent to you. You are also welcome to call Customer Care at 1-203-672-0089 they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5;30 pm et or you are welcome to email Bethea at [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Customer Care

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] tricking me into buying her cheap jewelry.

I recently bought a necklace that is supposed to be made with gold and was supposed to bring me good luck and...

false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.

Received this morning, 4 June, 2018, complaint details all caps in-line: -beginning complaint detail...

n/a

SHE IS STILL AT IT EVERYONE THANK YOU LORD I DECIDED TO LOOK INTO IT ON GOOGLE BEFORE I DID ANYTHING. I DON'T TRUST EVERYTHING I SEE ON THE INTERNET WHEN IT COMES TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SOMEONE TAKING MY MONEY. I'VE DEALT WITH IDENTITY THEFT AND I'M AN EMPATH I IMMEDIATELY CAN TELL WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG. STAY WAY EVERYONE SHE IS NO GOOD!!! BAD BUSINESS!!!

Bethea Unsubscribe
9:03 am (2 days ago)
to me
If you are experiencing difficulties in displaying this message correctly, click here
Thank you for subscribing to Bethea. If you wish to unsubscribe, click here.

I can't let you lose this... -Bethea

Danielle, it's gone today. Since I didn't hear from you yesterday, I had to return your powerful Phoenix Pendant. It broke my heart to do it, because I spent all that time preparing it for you...

I knew for certain this pendant was the key to changing your life. It's so rare and highly sought-after for a reason. People fight over these! And to get such an amazing windfall, yet turn it away...

Even though you're 26 now, your life's not over yet!
In fact, we have many new beginnings in our lives — up to dozens — and this was to be your most magnificent new beginning ever!

It was so wonderful imagining your new life with the influence of the Phoenix Pendant, Danielle. A new home, a new car, meeting your soul mate, a vibrant social life; my vision of how things changed for you brought tears to my eyes.

But there's still a chance to make my vision come true!
Danielle, here's the truth. I know I told you I sent your pendant back (which is really what I should have done), I instead kept it one extra day!

I really, really want to make sure you get this. It's just too important to give up on you so easily.

My friend called earlier today furious that I didn't return it to him. I understand his concern, this object is too powerful to be out of the hands of its rightful owner — that's you, Danielle.

Your signature spiritual "mark" has been cast on your pendant to ensure only you, and you alone, can unleash its full powers.

It's all yours, Danielle. You must take it from me today, otherwise my friend is going to pay me a personal visit and take it himself!

Your Trusted Adviser and Friend,

Bethea
SHES A FAKE A PHONY NOT REAL SHELL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL HAVE NO EMPATHY DOING SO. WOMAN HAS NO CONSCIENCE OR A HEART SHES THE TYPE TO TAKE FROM YOUR KIDS AND FEEL NOTING BUT THE COLDNESS IN HEART.

WARNING YOU DON'T BUY. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!!!

false and misleading info product no good

I was getting email all time from Heather started reading then she seemed touch base with me then started...

[Resolved] phony psychic and jewelry

I have sent emails requesting a refund which have been returned with spam emails that are not personal and could be written to anyone. Not one of my questions has ever been answerd and i continue to get mail stating i will be billed for items i never ordered.

Steer clear!

And the photos are of a card i got in the mail yesterday that i have no idea why and didnt order, the item was not with it, and i better not be charged for this.

phony psychic and jewelry

Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com
  • Many people simply continue to post on this board without getting in touch with my customer service. This leads me to believe that they are not interested in having their problem taken care of.

Posting on these boards will not help you get a refund. I would be happy to help you with your claim as soon as I have the adequate information.

I can be reached via email at [email protected], or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. please call me toll free at 888.548.0848 or 203.672.0089.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner
    167 Cherry Street
    PMB 292
    Milford, CT 06460

precious forever rich talisman

I ordered this product on 12/19/2017, and due to various reasons I was just able to open the package to view its contents. To my surprise all the information included was for another customer -- it was not for me. I have tried to contact the number given [protected] and have only been able to leave 2 messages. I need a RMA #, and would like to return everything and receive a full refund. Thank you in advance for anything you might be able to do for me.

[Resolved] hi bank account is closed

I'm sorry to inform you that my account is due to fraudulent activity to my account. Please stop trying to get a payment. There's no more funds. I'm out of funds due to the fraudulent activity. My account my clean out by this person. Once again I'm sorry. If you would like for me to return the product I received I will do that. Stop trying to get money from my account because there isn't any. Thank you Mary Wilson

• I received your message and we are so sorry to hear about your recent fraudulent activity on your account. We have stopped any further charges from coming out of your account. If you were not happy with your recent purchase. Of course, in keeping with my “satisfaction guaranteed” policy, I will happily issue you a refund when you return the item you ordered to us.

If the original packing is unusable, you will need to obtain suitable packing, address the package to the following address: Bethea Jenner PMB 292 167 Cherry St. Milford, CT 06460-3400

I hope this has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Your friend,
    Bethea

[Resolved] double 8 necklace

I ordered this Gold double 8 Neckalce from Bethea, I ordered it on June 30th, because she stated that if I...

psychic readings

5/1/2017 unfortunately, due to moving, i am not able to locate documentation of my purchase of $!9 in each of...

she needs to be in prison

This is ### is witch or something I found she likes to put curses customers they don't buy anything..I'm a psychic medium for last 18 years..Bethea Jenner ripping off customers if you don't believe in God or you don't have the money to then buy anything she will give false reading and put a curses on you she needs to put in prison and lose her company

• Br
    Bre Mobley Nov 04, 2017

I think she tryna put a spell on me I'm UN happyshe a lier

• Ke
    Kelly Kitsco Dec 04, 2017

I strongly disagree, at some point u have to believe that there is light, hope, love. This woman believes in what she does and if I believe in it as well then she may see wy slight glimmer of light among a sea of bonfires. You should spend more time believing in yourself and the choices you have made nobody forced you. It took me a longtime to figure it out I also believe in astronomy and the many mysterious things that come with this has long been argued but because you don't believe in the choice you made now ask yourselves why your asking for help in the first place. My name is Kelly Kitsco

Bethea sent me an email Feb 8th and said I was going to take a 180 degree turn around, but she had to wait...

ripoff

Bethea prey's on individuals who are going through a hard time and who are vulnerable to anything that gives the person hope.
She knows I am unemployed but yet she emails me on Sunday Jan 8, 2017 "Saying I have been specially selected!" Marla, the Mother Angel has taken an incredible liking to me. I made no purchase.
Monday Jan 9, 2017 "This is your last chance!" I am running out of time which makes today the perfect time to make a resolution. Again I made no purchase.
Tuesday Jan 10, 2017 "Prepare for danger this New Year-the imminent danger that is approaching can't be avoided unless I purchase the Universal Protector-solid sterling silver and 24K gold Universal protector will be your Precious Metal Barrier Against all harmful Energy for the price of 4 payments of $24.95 and shipping.
She is sick to do this to people, please investigate her before she causes someone else heart ache.

medallion

Placed orders before. Last order was in May. After that instead of happiness - a lot of real problems with health, properties and more. Send it Back to the address that was in the letter send to me with the medallion. Now I receiving letters From the company. I even called them, talked to Michelle., But conversation has not turn productievly.She does not know how to talk to customers, very unprofessional and rudely. Even hang up the phone while I was in a middle of a talk. In the last letter they started threatening me with collections .If they would not received my stuff back I will be continuing receiving their e-mails. But they stopped as soon as I did a return .Also, I did not get any returns from the post office. My address was placed on the returned package MY order#F3US90163765001 verification code50398

order website errors - charged 3 times on credit card!

I went to order one item/service and after filling out the order form, I received the following...

abusive emails, consumer scan

Although I've unsubscribed from Bethea, I continue to receive hurtful emails on a daily basis suggesting that my life is doomed in so many ways, that a black halo follows me everywhere I go. Every day, I receive something that plays on my vulnerabilities with scary predictions about a black future that can only be remedied by any number of good luck charms that she offers. Bethea's vision of the personal hell in store for me scared me into buying one of her lucky charms. It arrived in a timely matter but with an invoice suggesting open-ended payments rather than the 3 payments outlined in her offer. I have been gullible and Bethea has profited from my fear and the hurtful things that she says.

unsolicited emails

This Bethea site keeps emailing me. I have tried unsuccessfully MANY times to" opt out click here"...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices