Having problems with Sara Freder?

Sara Freder Customer Service Contacts

BP94 109 Rue du Général de Gaulle
Rambouillet
France - 78513

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sara Freder Customer Service. Initial Sara Freder complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sara Freder above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sara Freder. Discuss the issues you have had with Sara Freder and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 25, 2020

Sara Freder — Clairvoyant / psychic / astrology service

I was first contacted via email from sara freder a few years ago - since then I have been constantly...

Sara-Freder — fake psychic

she lies about everything and sends you the same emails when i canceled my service from her she tried scaring...

Sara Freder — Ultimate scammer

I was lured into Sara-Freder's trap when I saw her advert on the net. At first I thought it was for...

Sara Freder — Scammer

Clairvoyance is a perfect tool for scamming people, Sara Freder is and has been using it to prey on people...

Sara Freder — Harassement morn/noon/night with machines, implants, bindings, bats; choking me by tightening throat

Approx one year ago Easter Sara Freder appeared in my house out of body. I woke to her binding me. I...

pasqualina and sara freder — fraud

I was scammed by Sara Freder and Pasqualina. I deposited money in her account yesterday and I am conscerned...