Bethea Jennerpsychic scam

D

I checked my online bank account last night and I noticed a charge on my account for $49.95. I did not order anything from this company. I ordered from them before, but I did not order anything from the yesterday. I am in dispute with this charge through the bank. This company has illegally tampered with my bank account. They are sos mart not to place a telephone number in the their sites. I emailed them immediately last night and I still have not heard from them. If anyone knows a telephone number to contact this company please post it. I would appreciate that...

Debbie
OVIEDO, Florida
U.S.A.

RESOLVED

• Dear Debbie

Please get in touch.

I can be reached via email at [email protected], or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner
    167 Cherry Street
    PMB 292
    Milford, CT 06460

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT [protected]

Telephone No: [protected]

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

• Thank you so much HollisterHay for your kind and thoughtful words! It is very much appreciated and wonderful to hear from people I've helped. Helping people is the reason I do what I do. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Bethea

• Dear Steven,

Please email to [email protected] with your email address so that we remove your email or you are welcome to call Customer Care at [protected].

• Dear Nina,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. We would be happy to assist you in resolving this matter if you would please provide your email address. You are also welcome to contact our Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET or send an email to [email protected]

• Dear Nina,

Please email to [email protected] with your email address or you are welcome to call Customer Care at [protected]. We would be happy resolve this matter with you.

• Dear Bonita,

If you still need assistance with your account. Please contact Customer Care by email or phone. Their Customer Care number is [protected]. They are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm et.

• Dear Bonita,

We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with your recent orders. If you have any further questions or concerns you are also welcome to contact our Customer Care at [protected] they are available Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm ET or send an email to [email protected]

• Pa
    Paulette Sep 25, 2008

Debbie, you said you checked on your online bank account and notice a charge? I WANTED TO SUGGEST TO EVERYONE DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS WITH YOUR ATM, CREDIT CARD OR PERSONAL CHECK, AND ONLY BY MAIL AND SEND A MONEY ORDER WITH THE ORDER FORM. I HAVEN'T ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM BETHEA JENNER, BECAUSE I HAVE READ A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY HAVE BEEN SCAM AND UNAUTHORIZE CHARGES FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARD. I ALWAYS RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET BEFORE I MAKE A PURCHASE. ALSO, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE PRODUCTS WITH MY CREDIT CARD OR CHECKING ACCOUNT. I WILL PURCHASE A MONEY ORDER.

• El
    elaine dupuis Dec 04, 2008

still have not heard anything-or recieved my order.
    it is vitally important that i receive my blue
    moon stone-so it can be activated on the 10th of december-to be effective
    could you please e-mail me on the status
    of my order that you received november 26th-
    by way of over night express.
    elaine dupuis

e-mail address:
    [email protected]

• Ho
    HollisterHay Apr 05, 2010

I have ordered several things and as well have recieved very valuable information. When I did have an issue, Bethea promptly corrected it. Thank you Bethea for your wisdom and guidance and please offer me strength as I enter into my new adventure in my career!

• Ka
    Kalem Sep 14, 2013

I also have ordered things on-line from Bethea, via-Debit Card, Never once has Bethea over charged my account or has she taken ANY extra money out of my account. I have received my purchase in a timely manner and was very impressed with the packaging and so excited to see what was inside of my "New Gift!" Also, Bethea was kind enough to send me extra gifts that I had not paid for, FREE of charge!!! I am very impressed with the time she always takes with me. Her reading are so accurate...GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS! I am extremely grateful for all the guidance I have received and DO I appreciate you bethea! I feel that you have come into my life for a reason and just at the right time!
    Kalem

• Le
    Leonie_01 Aug 23, 2015

I have ordererd a few things from Bethea. I love her jewelry so that's why I order some of them. I don't believe any of them has done what thy are supposed to do regarding money and luck etc. Wish they did work though!

Jane Daly Dec 05, 2016

I have been contacted by her too, saying I need to buy the protection or I we miss out on a massive jackpot.
    Also that if I don't buy the protection a negative force will hang over me and prevent me from receiving any luck and that I wI'll be on a downward spiral.
    If u didn't buy her protection.
    Thus us disgraceful to try and scam vulnerable people and scared tem to death.
    Shame on you
    Berthea

• Rh
    Rhonda Crawford Jun 17, 2018

One with such source, Should heal with love, Give for protection, Can't afford no more than I can give., If only I felt honesty., My heart is tired so spare me., Deliverance is all I need., God know my story, In Jesus Christ name, Please help those, We're in need of healing., Amen

• Be
    Bethea Jenner Jul 25, 2018

@Rhonda Crawford If you would provide your email address we would be happy to remove you from the list. The email address to send the information to is [email protected] or you are welcome to contact Customer Care at [protected].

• St
    Steve Akven Jul 12, 2018

Started to receive junk emails almost every day. Never ever requested that junk.

• Be
    Bethea Jenner Jul 25, 2018

@Steve Akven Dear Steven,

• Ni
    Nina Jo Stubbs Aug 21, 2018

Dear Bethea, I am writing this after not hearing back from you regarding the text message I sent you over a week ago. I poured my heart out to you. I have been so disappointed in the promises you have made if I purchased your talisman and jewelry and followed your instructions for each purchase. I trusted you with all my heart and soul. Not only that, but several of your products have fallen apart and the majority of them are of much poorer quality than I was made to believe. I cannot help but feel that you have used me and I spent several hundreds of dollars (that I do not have to spare) and nothing has changed in my life. How can you do this to sincere people that are praying for help. I am so heartbroken, because I believed in you. Hopefully, I will hear back an believable explanation. a guess I am still very gullable, even in my most senior years when I want to have faith in people.

Nina Jo Stubbs

• Bo
    Bonita Jessee Feb 27, 2020

sometimes doing something is better than nothing...so if an object or a gesture can help put one in a more positive mood or give an inspiration to start down unfimiliar path for a different change of life or seek out new or unforgotten friendships or bring one out of denial...If you dont already have an urge to play bingo..or lotto..Then dont buy that object..cause we die hards usually have or are looking for that new lucky charm and we know ..to a point about our personal numbers...what works for some dont always work for others...use what you understand and leave the rest...Ive read some pretty powerfull passages and ..and when you do decide to order...just be sensable...Ive not had any problems that werent resolved..I just wish customer service with merchandise were as humble and willing to resolve as the her organisation is...No..she may not be a miracle worker...but she has away of giving out some pretty strong insite..and that is mostly free..oh..Junk mail..dont we get that in our regular U.S.P, S too...God BlessPlz dont complain if you cant connect with your astronomical birth signs...investigate..it may surprise you..the more info you get the more power and wisdome you will gain in life..