Best Western — best western amedia hotel service
I am Vijay staying in Best Western Amedia Hotel for 5 days from 25th Nov to 29th Nov. There are many continental employees coming to stay here this week. But i would like to raise complaint about this hotel to my company management.
I travel a lot but I have never seen this kind of unprofessionalism!!
To begin with, the first impression was really bad when i saw there is no oral hygienic care products like toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash etc.. but I would never complain about that if i didn't found others.
I managed to buy this small things from shop.
Basic need of life as Water is usually provided a bottle per day as complimentary service, but i got to know this is charged. Although guest directory mentioned bottled water is free of charge.
Later i saw some more basic complimentary products are missing like facewash, shaving kit, comb, shower caps, sleeper, bathrobe etc. which we usually expect in 4 star hotel room by default.
I complaint about this at reception mentioning this all items are already mentioned in their guest directory but still manager responded we don't have this things. I really got surprised with this answer.
I managed to buy all things from outside but i really got disappointed with this kind of service.
To sum up, this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed and I would never like to stay in such hotel in future.
More Best Western Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - customer service/billing 
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems 
- Best Western - false charge for smoking in room 
- Best Western - charges 
- Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar, India - cheating/ defrauding 
- Best Western - poor service 
- Best Western International - room service
- Best Western - rude manager 
- Best Western Hotel - deceptive practice
- Best Western Hotels - - bed bugs