Best Buy / scam and cheating!
My husband wanted the new game, Pirates of the Burning Sea, for his birthday in early January. It was set to be released on January 22nd but preorders were being taken at Bestbuy.com and they were sending out extra CDs with music beforehand so at least I had something to give him on his actual birthday.
This morning (Jan 22nd), I received an email that there was a problem with my order. When I logged into the website, it said the item was on backorder. I didn't order the item last week to a surprised company. I preordered it three weeks ago and now it was telling me it wouldn't ship for another week. I called our closest store and they had them in stock but the woman through the website customer service apparently didn't see them and couldn't switch our order to store pick up.
This was a very simple issue that Bestbuy.com really failed to meet. We canceled the online order and my husband went down the street to pick it up. So much for convenience. If they can't count and send out preorders on time, heavens only knows what happens when they have a real problem. That being said, we won't be customers ever again to find that out.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Bestbuy Eyeglasses - eyeglasses 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - apple ipod 
- Best Buy - account services
- Best Buy - refrigerator install
- Best Buy - not delivered
- Best Buy - computer department