Best Buy - Staten Island, New York / terrible customer service!
After spending Thanksgiving night on line to get the best possible deal, we purchased a Namsung Dual x DVD 8181 for the dashboard. It was a defected item, so we returned it and was told they would have a new one to be picked up on January 23, 2007. When we went to the store, we were told they didn't have one. They told they could get us one, but we would have to pay an additional $100.00-$150.00 for the same item.
I said that was unacceptable, since when do you pay more money because you bought a defected item on sale. Then I was told that they had other DVD in other warehouses in the tri-state area, after I informed them I would call every Best Buy in the Tri-state. Then I was informed, that I would have to pick it up and they wouldn't ship it to the store. That was unacceptable, I wasn't going to travel, when they sold me a defected item and could easily have it shipped. The manager didn't want to be bothered, and gave me one story after another. We even suggested they give us back the DVD, so we could send it to Namsung ourselves. Of course they didn't have it. I will never do business with Best Buy again.
Staten Island, New York 10312
More Best Buy - Staten Island, New York Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair