Best Buy / repair service for commercial washer/dryers.

1 Eugene, OR, United States

I run a Fraternity, Eugene, OR, for 40 gentlemen. I work for a corporation that has 18 houses throughout the US. All the houses have washer/dryer units that were bought from BestBuy 2 year ago.

Before being stationed here in Oregon, I was running the SAE house in Bloomington, IN. The Geek service in Indiana was much more efficient than the one here in Eugene, Oregon, and service repairs were within a week of a simple call made to request service.

I called for service for 3 of our dryers that are not working. It took an hour and a half to reach someone who could set up the appointment to service our machines. It was a 2 week wait for November 3rd, noon to 4pm. No one showed and no one called. I called again on Monday and it took close to 2 hours to reach a rep that could address our problem and to report a 3rd dryer that stopped working. The appointment was rescheduled for another 2 weeks. That would be a month before receiving service for our dryers. Imagine, if you will, a house of 40 men, 1 dryer, a laundry room stench of moldy wet clothes and angry parents.

Later I entered the work order numbers, I was given, to the "track your repair" section of the Geeks website (which is where I was sent) only to find out those were incorrect numbers.

I now, don't know if a repair man is coming, I cannot call to double check as I do not have 2(more) hours to wait for a simple answer and I have a house full of angry young men.

I need a phone call confirming and reassuring our appointment.
[protected]