Best Buy / how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
To Whom It May Concern, 1/1/19
I'm writing to you regarding my experience at the Best Buy in Rochester, N.Y. at the Greece location. On 12/29/18 approximately 6:30pm I entered the Greece store. Upon entering the store, I passed by 5 or more of your employees including the asst. store manager. My partner and I went right back to the Samsun TVs. I was ready to purchase a 65-in. class OLED A8 F Series Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR with a sound system. When I went to look for an employee, I ran into the assistant manager and another employee. I asked if they can help me with the TVs. The assistance manager was inappropriate his comment made me feel embarrass and I was mortified by his response I requested to speak to the store manager and he announce he was the asst. manager on duty. When I turned around I caught him and his employee laughing at me. I was shocked because I didn't expect to be treated like that you're your management. His remarked with no apology, "I was just joking around." I requested another employee to work with so the other employee went off to located one. The asst. manager walked around looking at TV's with me and my partner. I was not able to purchase a TV based on how I was treated. I had loss interest and left the store very disappointed. I can be reached at [protected].
58 West Garden Drive
Rochester, N.Y. 14606
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - refund
- Best Buy, Clarksville IN Location - computer
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service 
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones