Best Buy / how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.

1 Ridge Road West in Rochester, Ny, Rochester, NY, United States

To Whom It May Concern, 1/1/19

I'm writing to you regarding my experience at the Best Buy in Rochester, N.Y. at the Greece location. On 12/29/18 approximately 6:30pm I entered the Greece store. Upon entering the store, I passed by 5 or more of your employees including the asst. store manager. My partner and I went right back to the Samsun TVs. I was ready to purchase a 65-in. class OLED A8 F Series Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR with a sound system. When I went to look for an employee, I ran into the assistant manager and another employee. I asked if they can help me with the TVs. The assistance manager was inappropriate his comment made me feel embarrass and I was mortified by his response I requested to speak to the store manager and he announce he was the asst. manager on duty. When I turned around I caught him and his employee laughing at me. I was shocked because I didn't expect to be treated like that you're your management. His remarked with no apology, "I was just joking around." I requested another employee to work with so the other employee went off to located one. The asst. manager walked around looking at TV's with me and my partner. I was not able to purchase a TV based on how I was treated. I had loss interest and left the store very disappointed. I can be reached at [protected].
Sincerely,