Best Buy / Geek Squad / dumb # geek squad agents!
Best Buy - Century Blvd, Pittsburg, CA
I Randy, bought a XBOX360 for my son on 6/14/07 from Best Buy, I did not purchase the extended warranty that Best Buy offered. my son started to mentioned that the XBOX would freeze during games. so we went and bought it back to Best Buy on 7/6 to either exchange it or refund. Took it up to the Return Desk and was told by the clerk that one of the Geek Squad personnel had to look at it??? They had us wait and one of the so call agent came over and took the XBOX to the back and he came back a couple of minutes later and said that the Microsoft sticker behind the face plate was missing and that they will not be able to exchange nor refund??? What gives??? Could this know nothing agent remove the face plate in front of us??? I nor my son didn't even know there was a sticker behind the face plate... They went and got their manager and all he said was U are gonna have to take this up with Microsoft... I really think that they did a bait and switch on us... also it was bought back before the 30 days return period is up... I am now out 400.00 and so annoyed at this attitude that was shown... I would never ever shop at Best Buy... nor have their dumb # Geek Squad agents touch anything... it's very disappointing that they pride themselves on their return policy...
Ex-customer of Best Buy
More Best Buy / Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Geek Squad - van delivery driver
- Geek Squad - google pixel 2
- Geek Squad - warranty claim
- Geek Squad - attempt to hack in stating they received notice of malware
- Geek Squad - I phone 7