Best Buy / delivery failure

Phone: 18882378289

This year for xmas my sister and I decided to get my folks a new tv, they have one of my hand-me-down tube tv's for a few years now and have been tossing the idea of a flat panel around for far too long.

I ordered the samsung-46" class / 1080p / 120hz / lcd hdtv-ln46c600 for 797.99 on 12/4/10 and chose the delivery date of 12/24/10 all options indicated the item was in stock and available.

12/24/10 I wait until 6pm and contact bb got the run around at first, I lost my patience, used some inappropriate language and disconnected.

I called back 20 min later explained my situation best I could and was offered $100 discount and $100 e coupon, the tv was unavailable for delivery at that time, there was a holiday party I had to get back to so I reluctantly agreed to a new ship date 1/3/11 and accepted the meager compensation.

12/25/10 I receive an email advertising after christmas sales, the tv I ordered was now available 30mins away at my nearest bb for 797.99 :smileysad: you can imagine my disappointment.

12/26/10 I called again to express my lack of satisfaction with my experience, the rep could not find any notes in regards to my previous compensation and offered only a $75 e coupon, I asked to speak to a supervisor at that time and was told none were available and they would contact me within 24 hrs.

Appx. 1 hr later I received a call from said supervisor who could not offer more than $110, I then canceled my order.

This was not my first problem with bb, but this will be the last.

Over the last 5 years I have spent thousands on the newest toys, at one time putting myself into serious debt, so thank you bb this will be the last time I shop here.

Guess I will have to re-gift this $50 gift card...

Comments

• Po
      29th of Dec, 2010

Sounds to me like you got over-compensated. To be honest, they should have offered you nothing for using inappropriate language. They should have hung up on you the minute you started to run your mouth. If you had been kinder, then maybe they would have done more for you. There is probably notes in their system that state your childish behavior.