Best Buy / best buy rewards are a scam

I have a certificate of $10 and another one of $5 that I am trying to use to purchase a movie that cost $9.99''home of our own''. Unfortunately, because of your messed up way of doing business and being very tricky with you customers I cannot purchase that movie even if I was to spent $15 on a movie that cost $9.99 and lose $5.01 . I been looking for an hour on bestbuy.com to find something that will even to $15 but of course YOU made sure that I wont find anything! You guys are absolutely ridiculous and because of this I will never ever buy a thing from your store again.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

• Ki
      8th of Jul, 2011

how about starting a class action law suite. im trying because i cant even get my $55 rewards points. ive been trying for 5 months now and $10 have expired and i think their doing on purpose now.

• Ac
      16th of Jun, 2015

Whats the matter with people like you. As long as the total purchase is $0.01 before tax more than the rewards points/gift cards you can use your discount. If you insist on using all $15 credit in one purchase, and want to purchase something that is $9.99, then you can simply add any other item that is at least $5.01 to your order, and problem solved. It doesn't have to be only one item, and you don't have to use only one brain cell.