Bell Canada / what customer service
I was trying to buy even more service from bell — a 1855 number to be added.
You would think they would fall over themselves to help — but no (guess they don't need the business)
Cannot get a manager to talk to you — told it takes 24 hours.
After being a loyal bell customer for over 30 years — I should be able to talk to a manager in less than 1 day.
It took 3 phone calls — and insistence to be allowed to speak to a manager.
At the final hour — they gave me a 1 855 number — until I spoke to irena — no one really helped — they kept telling me what they cannot do.
Maybe its time to check out other providers — who want the business
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills