Bell Canada / selling my tel. number, so i am harassed constantly!
How is it that I was given a new, unlisted number by Bell Canada, and before my mom and dad even had it, a Welcome Wagon rep called me up and knew me by name? Then the telemarketers started calling within a day or two... and it's been a horrific onslaught ever since! And none of them identify themselves, never allow you to take their number off their lists, and are rude as well!
We should ALL start emailing a copy of this complaint to the following email address at Bell about 25 times a day each... bog down their systems, and don't stop until they agree to remove our names from calling lists!
Try copying and pasting this message and emailing it repeatedly every day to the following Bell email addresses:
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - Customer Service
- Bell Canada - bell satellite - hess - 705-949-2638
- Bell Canada - bell fibe/internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - bell customer service