Bell Canada / selling my tel. number, so i am harassed constantly!

1 Canada Review updated:

How is it that I was given a new, unlisted number by Bell Canada, and before my mom and dad even had it, a Welcome Wagon rep called me up and knew me by name? Then the telemarketers started calling within a day or two... and it's been a horrific onslaught ever since! And none of them identify themselves, never allow you to take their number off their lists, and are rude as well!

We should ALL start emailing a copy of this complaint to the following email address at Bell about 25 times a day each... bog down their systems, and don't stop until they agree to remove our names from calling lists!

Try copying and pasting this message and emailing it repeatedly every day to the following Bell email addresses:

bell.direct@bell.ca
paolo.pasquini@bell.ca
jacqueline.michelis@bell.ca
corporate.secretariat@bell.ca

M

Comments

• Mi
      20th of Nov, 2007

I have just received an e-mail telling me that Bell Canada owes each land-line customer $74.27. In windsor alone that is more than $ 8 million.

Let Bell know that you deserve & want your refund!

9th of Jul, 2008

I had a cell phone in Nova Scotia and when I moved to Ontario in May, the Aliant office in NS, told me just to have my number changed here and my plan would continue as was set up. Bell Canada took over Aliant but I was told by Aliant they would honour all outstanding plans. Now, mid July, I'm told that plan is cancelled and I no longer have cell service...cut off just like that! I'm told that I have to get a new phone and cell service at a more expensive monthly plan. Also, the $205 credit I had with Aliant will not be paid...Bell has stolen my money! They won't even credit the new plan with the my money that is owed to me. What thieves! I can't get past the incredibly annoying automated "Emily" so I had to lie and tell her I was a new customer in order to get a live person to talk to. While half way through my complaint I got put through to another agent and that agent cut me off half way through my speel to them, so I had to go back through the whole annoying thing again. I am switching all my services, home, cell and internet to Rogers.

12th of Aug, 2008

1-939-720-9834
    August 7, 2008 10:41 AM, received call at home, no message was left. When I returned the call later that night I was advised by a recorded operator this number was incorrect.

1-938-697-2160
    August 7, 2008 11:30 AM, received call at home, no message was left. When I returned the call later that night I was advised by a recorded operator this number was out of service.

613-232-9826
    August 12, 2008 2:45 AM !!, received call, When I answered the other party hung up.

This morning looked them up on 411 and could not find anything. So I typed the number in Google and found that this number has been used to obtain addresses, and perhaps conduct scams. I'm sure there are other numbers out there. Why are they allowed to use local numbers to do this?

Report fraudulent numbers to Bell. I can't find a website to report this to.

• Pe
      18th of Sep, 2008

Aliant owed me $75.00 and Bell wont credit my account. .. Bell the worse company I've ever had to deal with... I will never do business with them ever again. I will disown any of my children if they do business with Bell. If you work for Bell I hope you all lose your crappy jobs. My friends are all experiencing similar issues... one of them works for Bell and he hates his new company.

I am waiting for a Nova Scotia class action law suit so I can get some satisfaction!