Bell Canada / final bill

1 Brampton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-874-9148

Some many, many, many months ago, I returned Bell Canada's Tv/Cable receiver thru Purolator. Employees at the cable/tv department confirmed that they have received the receiver but still was billed for the receiver for the amount of $ 191.something which represents the amount of the receiver. I called them many many times about it. They said that every thing's Okay and that they will send me thru mail the final bill which is $0.00 balance. I told them that I need it to clear my name in the credit bureau. They said yes. It will be ready in 4 weeks time. After 4 weeks had elapsed, I called Bell Canada again but this time, I called the customer service. Again, they assured me that they will mail the final bill. I told them to check the final bill and the guy at the customer service said " nothing to worry as everything is $ 0.00 balance ". I asked them " how long will it take them to mail it to me. They said 4 weeks. Again, I waited for another 4 weeks but nothing came up. I e-mailed them a couple of times and a guy named Roy Aditi answered me indirectly. I told this guy " Is it the policy of Bell to Delay sending final bill if you opted out of Bell? Just imagine a bill is all I need. Is it hard for an organization like Bell Canada to send out a final bill to one of it's former client? Or they want me back again. Are they so desperate enough to use this kind of strategy. Is Bell Canada using lazy, incompetent, indifferent and do nothing guys as employees? All I need is my FINAL BILL, that's all.

Vi

Comments

• Ou
      15th of May, 2009

you know what I am glad that it is not only me has a complain about bell canada.
    I really regret going back to them.It is easy for them to forward your name to collection agency and screw up your name.
    I just wished that there is someone that can bring this issue with bell to the politicians or someone who can help us as a customer so that they will start to change there system.