Bell Canada — bell mobility
I moved from Saskatchewan to PEI. So, i had to change my contact number. I called bell mobility agent changed my cell number but did not informed me that my price plan gonna change. I had $55 premium smartphone plan with 2 GB data. The new plan was $100 1GB. So, i called bell to sort out . They verify after few days that it was agents fault. For compensation they were giving me $65 2GB BYOD Plan (a total RIP off) Since, my contract was over same month so i wanted to upgrade my phone but they will not give me any discount for that. I have been with bell for 4 years. Never paid my bill late, never ask for any credit, spread good words about bell and refer so many people to join bell. But this kind of service is extremely disappointing. This time bell not only losse me as a customer but all my friends too.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills