Bell Canadabell internet and tv

As I work from home, I need to have the highest Internet speed possible. I have been trying to convince Bell that the Internet they installed for me is not enough fast for my purposes. For 3 months I have been facing huge problems with Bell:
1) First it took me 2 months to have a technician coming to my house to organize the exterior cables coming from the post to the wall (exterior). Then this same technician cut all the wires and let me without Internet / TV and phone.
2) After talking to Bell for 1:30 hour, they agreed to send a new person to fix the wires. The person called me the following day saying he did not have the right skill set.
3) As a next step I tried to negotiate with Bell to allow me to transfer the Internet / TV services from my Business Account to my Personal Account, as if I have a residential service, I can use Bell Feb. I am not sure why we can't have that service through a Business Account. Bell did not allow me to transfer the service without paying a fee.
4) After all this horrible experience I decided to give Bell another chance, by acquiring new Internet / TV cable services assigned to my Personal Account. Bell attendant told me there would be someone available to install the services Saturday 4th PM, and just now (Saturday 4th 2PM) I received the message that the person is scheduled for Sunday 5th AM.

As a result I decided to cancel the order (K52G78G3) and hire Rogers services.

What I expect is to be able to cancel my current TV / Internet services without paying any fees, as I really want to move to Rogers.

Ro