Bel Furniture Inc. / Have Not Received My Order

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a rustic bedroom set (8 peices all together) on Febuary 7, 2011. My delivery date was set on March 12, 2011 and their was no phone call of a cancellation on their part and no delivery. I called the number on my order form a lady had said it would be there first thing in morning (On a Sunday). Only part on my order showed up. I called the local store and was told to call the Corporate office (thats a joke) I kept getting tranfered to different messages. Hung up called back and told the lady don't transfer me again. She set a new delivery date to March 24, 2011. They called me March 22 and said we will call and set up a date when your furniture is here. I'm Still Waiting!! It took THREE days for my check to clear the bank and Its going on two months of still waiting for furniture you can't run a bussiness like this people.
Todda Dillon from the Beaumont area

Comments

• Te
      Apr 09, 2011
    Bel Furniture Inc. - still waiting on table
    houston

ordered table when they delivered it they forgot the legs said they would be back in a week...called store for refund said it would have to go though corp office...they would call me in a few days when they got notice about the issue...THIS IS A JOKE...DONT BUY FROM BEL!!!

• Po
      Apr 10, 2011

Did you return the table? What did you pay for it with?

• Dd
      May 18, 2012

I bought a living room in January on a Saturday, they guaranteed delivery on Thursday. They didn't tell me they meant 4 Thursday's from then. 2 months later the recliner to my set broke. Took them 2 weeks to send out someone to look at it and say yeah, its broke. Promised a replacement in 2 weeks. Still waiting 2 months later... Called the store many times and they keep saying they will check into it and get it delivered and surprisingly the delivery manager is never there on the day I call. I called the corporate office, yes they are a joke, they didn't want to discuss the problem or lack of customer service they just wanted me off the phone. Their solution was to call the store and when they came back to the line they said the delivery manager would be calling me any minute, they have the chair in stock and they will get it out to me. Guess what, IM STILL WAITING!!! WHAT A HORABLE BUSINESS!!!