[Resolved] Be2.com / taking money out of my bank account for no reason

5 Cuza-Vodă nr. 51, Sector 4, Bucuresti, Romania Review updated:

I just came across to my bank account where I have found out that this dating site took money off my regullar account. Here are few certain things coppied from my online bank manager: "Suma platita 300 RON. Comision: 0 RON. Locatie: 71F28026 UX be2 S.a.r.l [protected]@be2.com. Data_Ora: 15-01-2019 06:48:18". (this is in Romanian language). In translation: Sum payed 300 ron (about 45 euros). Comission: 0 ron. Location: as you see above. Date and time of charging: 15-01-2019 at 06:48:18. I might not even have been awake at that time.

I have never used their servicess, never agreed to pay anything related to this site.

Please, if you can find out what is going on here and why they use this scheme to charge people without their consent, I woul be very grateful. Over the internet I read many complaints about them. So, if you can do anything to recover my money, just let me know what do I have to do.

Thank you very much. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

• Resolution statement

• Be2 Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2019

We are sorry to hear of your complaint, please email our team directly at [protected]@be2.com referencing 'complaintsboard.com' so that we can resolve this matter directly. We will need some more information in order to locate the payment and associated subscription in order to answer your query. We would advise that such information is provided by personal email rather than via this platform, for security reasons. Thank you.

Ct
Jan 25, 2019

Comments

• Ri
      9th of Feb, 2019

I had $299NZ taken out of my account with out my approval I hadn’t even set up an account on their site?How is this possible? If they do this to unsuspecting people how legit can their service be? This site CANT BE TRUSTED