BB&T / bank reps overstepping the boundaries of their authorities

1 Main St.Raeford, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 910-904-2200

BB&T has made many manual errors that have caused horrific situations. They have frozen my account many times in error and all they do is apologize. This is the last time for me. I will now blow this incicident up to warn other to file a legal complaint and relocate to another bank. I have witnessessed many others experience much more harsh treaments. i.e. loans not based just on your credit score more on who you know and how well you are known by the small town employees in that bank. Deposits were made and they held the funds but not only that they froze the existing funds that were there and put my account in the negative and all they said in the call center is, "I understand, you may have to go to your branch in the morning to get it cleared if it isn't correct by 6:00 a.m. in the morning. Now if you need the funds then, how is that explained. We are talking about funds that were in your account and was of no concern to the next deposit. This is not the first time this has happened to me. I will make sure this one is persued.

Gb

Comments

Mo
  12th of Jun, 2009

BB&T is a terrible place to bank with.