BBT / rip offs!
I had a credit of 216 in my bank account and spent here and there. One day i check my balance on my bank account and it had said I over drafted four times, I went and calculated my purchases and it shouldn't have charged me four times but only once.I decided to call BB&T and they said for me to go to the bank so I'd understand it clearly. I calculated over 10 times and still got the same number, and i shouldnt have gotten charged 4 over draft fee, but only one. I purchased the amounts of $71.41, $20.43, $29.07, $27.00, $15.25, $11.92 $6.26, $3.78, $3.20, $19.69 which should not have equaled to more then 216 spent, I would have 7.99 left on my card. My last transaction was a purchase of 14.99 then it should have charged me the over draft fee. BB&T is a total rip off! they'll end up charging you when you shouldnt be charged, dont bank with them!
More BBT Complaints & Reviews
- BB&T Bank - they will flat ruin you! 
- BB&T - bb&t class action lawsuit 
- BB&T - loan modification 
- BB&T - frauds and scam 
- BB&T Bank - hold on my account 
- [Resolved] BB&T - bank account
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - overdraft fees
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - mortgage
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - holds placed on deposits and fees incurred
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - online banking customer service