Banque Atlantique Logo

Banque Atlantique

Having problems with Banque Atlantique?

Banque Atlantique Customer Service Contacts

+225 20 315 950 (Ivory Coast)
+226 25 492 446 (Burkina Faso)
+226 25 492 450 (Burkina Faso)
+245 956 000 008 (Guinea-Bissau)
+245 956 000 013 (Guinea-Bissau)
Atlantic Building, Avenue Noguès Plateau
Abidjan
Ivory Coast - 04BP 1036

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Banque Atlantique Customer Service. Initial Banque Atlantique complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Banque Atlantique above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Banque Atlantique. Discuss the issues you have had with Banque Atlantique and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Banque AtlantiqueApplication for fund claim

I am Mr Saifadine Dahab Yassin, Humbly applied for transfer of US$ 11.2M(Eleven Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars form the account number AC/BATG/A656526/06 Established in January 2006 by my late aunt Mrs Miriam Ahmed Yassin who lost her life through natural disaster in city of Yogyakarta, Java Island, Indonesia into my account [protected] and I had sent all the required documents to the foreign operation of Banque Atlantique Microfinance Republic of Togo through Email address [protected]@accountant.com and the bank required form to come down there to sign the release documents for transfer so please kindly follow my case and give feedback about my transaction
Thanks regard
Saifadine Dahab Yassin
Email address [protected]@gmail.com
Tel [protected]

Application for fund claim
Application for fund claim

• Updated by Saifadine Dahab Yassin · Jul 15, 2020

I, mr. Saifadine dahab yassin, humbly writing for transfer of us$11.2m (eleven million, two hundred thousand united states dollars) from the account number; ac/batg/a656526/06 established in january, 2006, by my late aunt, mrs. Miriam ahmed yassin, who lost her life through natural disaster in the city of yogyakarta, java island, indonesia.
      I have sent my application through this email [email protected] and I received comment from dr kelly williams is repersentive head of investment banking and foreign operations banque atlantique microfinance togo, lome branch he promised me that will transfer the amount after I send to him my late aunt death certificate and deposit certificate and I have sent to him the certificates which he asked for and he just send to new account number created for me in togo and for transaction and it doesn't active as well as I did receive any transaction receipt on my account so please kindly follow my case and resolve my account problem below
      [protected] and get back to me

Apr 19, 2020

Banque Atlantique — Communication

No one is contacting me! My name is Derwin Dewayne Manning, Email [protected]@gmail.com I have on line...

Aug 01, 2019

Banque Atlantique CI — bank procedure customer service

Hello, My name is Steven Morris and I am a trade agent. I have a compaint/issue with Banque Atlantique. I...

Banque Atlantiquebank account

Hi,
    I live in North Macedonia Europe. I have a one question please. My mother Is accountant and before many years she make a friend and then give him financial work and advises for work to a business man ho after that live her a cheque of 150000 Usd In Togo Lome to a man Reverend Johnson Isu. Now beacouse my Mother Is with cancer, she give to me to talk with him and to make transfer of that sum. I whos asking many banks how cun I exchange foreign draft check without success and when I contacted Rev Mr. Johnson Isu and told him that Its not possible to exchange the cheque he went to your bank and as he told Me now he have opened beneficiary foreign bank account in my name, so that the money cun be transfered to my bank account here In North Macedonia. Beacouse of finding that this Is not a mail scam to my mother and me, please cun you tell me Is there realy maden a foreign bank account in my name there in your bank Atlantique bank. My Full Name Is Vlatko Sekuloski.
    Foreign export earnings instructions
    Client detales
    Vlatko Sekuloski

Bank detales
    Bank name HALKBANK AD Skopje
    Bank address Ul. Sve. Kiril i Metodij br. 54
    State North Macedonia
    SWIFT EXPCMK22
    Detales 05.03.1981 Skopje North Macedonia. Personal Number [protected].
    Mob phone personal [protected]
    Please tell me is this truth so that i cun trust this man or avoid giving money to this Mr. Reverend Jonson Isu for anything he cun request from Me. Thank you very much.
    With Respect,
    Vlatko Sekuloski

Jun 14, 2019

Banque Atlantique — inheritance

I have inherited an inheritance from my late uncle Mr. Thomas Sutherland of $6, 200, 000 US dollars. The...

Banque Atlantiquesecurity department want respond

I requested to effect a Change of Ownership and Authorized Signatory of the estate belonging to my deceased family member Felix Chan Laponite of account number [protected] to my name, I was required to provide by e-mail, as an attachment, an Executor Letter issued by the probate court in Cote D'Ivoire, that clearly states I have been given the authorization to act on behalf of the decedent's estate as an executor. The bceao agency demanded me to provide a Certificate of Ownership and an International Fund Transfer Permit and non citizen. For the Certificate of Ownership, that as the Letter of Executor can go in place of that. And for the International Fund Transfer Permit I received that from Minister Finance. My last step was verification from Security Department at your bank. I have completed all steps and was told by the officer ( Mrs. Emeline Yamoussou, )
      International Fund Transfer Verification Officer,
      Security Department,
      Banque Atlantique
      Cote D'Ivoire
      Email: [protected]@banqeueatlantique.ltd
      [protected]@banqeueatlantique.ltd
      That this was the final step. Haven't been contacted in 3weeks. My emails are been blocked now after I finished all requirements.Please give me assistance. I have already paid over 90, 000 to resolve my taxes the courts the Minister of Finance the Bceao Agency and the bank were my account is located (Banque Atlantique ) also to satisfy my lawyer. Please assist!
      Derwin Dewayne Manning
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com
      Alternate Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Banque Atlantiquebank account

Is this deal legit?

does mr.Anthony tumah
        >> director, international remittance department
        >> bank atlantique benin republic and barrister philip mangura, principal partner work for the bank?

attn:marc,
        >> the above mentioned name are to informed that we have received all
        >> your bank details information as submitted in this bank by one mrs
        >> leno mfuta whom her late husband mr.Martin mfuta deposited amount of
        >> $18.5 million here in our bank and use her name as the next of kin, she
        >> has submitted all your information as her foreign partner /appointed
        >> beneficiary to receive the said fund on her behalf, having received all
        >> your information as submitted by mrs leno mfuta.
        >> then we have perfected every arrangements as regards the transfer of
        >> the fund, but first and foremost and we have forwarded your file to our
        >> legal department headed by barrister philip mangura, principal partner
        >> accredited attorney, legal department whom will proceed to the federal
        >> ministry of justice department office here in benin republic to secure
        >> what we called international financial clearance and wire order
        >> certificate which will be submit here in our international remittance
        >> department office for the transfer of the fund to take place.
        >> having forwarded all your information to our legal department and you
        >> will be waiting to hear from them in order to advice you further about
        >> securing the document which will guarantee the immediate transfer of
        >> the fund in your bank account, he will communicate with you definitely
        >> by today 26th of march 2019 and kindly wait to hear from him.
        >> meanwhile and do acknowledge the receipt of this message as soon as you
        >> read it
        >> yours in the service,
        >> mr.Anthony tumah
        >> director, international remittance department
        >> bank atlantique benin republic

bank account

Banque Atlantiquescam emails from your bank

I keep getting e mails saying I have won money? Is it a scam??

I understood very well your situation, but I must not collect your hard earn 50£ since I know it will not be able to complete your transaction, there is no need collecting the money that is not enough to champion your transaction that is the reason I have refused you from collecting the money that your wanted to borrow because it is not enough for the transaction, we are not scam that go for anything even when they know that it will not complete the purpose of the payment.

Mrs. Janet adams
          @ banque atlantique mali

• Updated by laineyanne · Feb 20, 2019

here is the most resent e mail

Dear Lorraine,

In your account with ous is 1, 500 000 USD and we have loaded it in an electron visa card which we want to convey to your destination that is the reason we have asked you to send 100£ for the shipment of your parcel and as soon as your card gets to your destination, you will be able withdraw from any ATM VISA CARD MACHINE closer to you with the visa card that we will send t you, the card will come alongside with the legal documents backing this transaction.

You can send the Money for the shipment using Western union, money gram or ria via the below payment details:

Receivers name: Darrell Cullen
              Destination: Bamako, Mali
              Amount: 100£

Once we confirm the receipt, we will make the shipment and give your the dhl tracking air waybill so that you can track the moment of the parcel till it gets to your destination.

Regards
              Mrs. Janet Adams

Banque Atlantique — inheritance bank card payment request

Dear sir or madam I was contacted by the Togo branch to advise me I needed to pay for my debit card today be...

Banque Atlantique — someone attempting to use your bank as a scam via email

I received the following email but I do not believe it is from your bank. This can possibly damage your bank...

Banque Atlantique — I am complaining about your bank account holder and collecting money in the name of your bank

dear sirmadam i am a resident of india and i have recently transfered 200 dollars to the following...

Chennai

Banque Atlantique — inheritance

Application as next of kin of the account holder JA/(Woods): [protected].. I Marktwain Woods, humbly refer...

Banque Atlantique — general banking warning

Mr Boris Bada, if you ever come across this man claiming to be an official with Atlantique Bank, delete hi...

Atlantique Banque De Benin — gregory gordon

Dear Roxanne Thanks for your mail, as regard to your question if you don’t pay the fee the Court of...