Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] / complaints on withdrawal attempts
Dear sir/ Madam;
I have a complaint regarding the transactions reflected in my account number [protected].
I was withdrawing at a non-BPI atm yesterday (May 8, 2018) in the amount of P2000.00
First attempt was a failed transaction, thus I opted for my second attempt. Luckily, I was able to dispense cash on my 2nd attempt.
However, when the receipt ejected. I was shocked because the transaction indicated that an amount of p4000 was being withdrawn in my atm. That is times two to the amount I did on the second attempt. Now how come, I was being deducted 2000 from the first attempt when it was a failure? I mean no money was dispensed from the ATM. I need a refund on the amount not dispensed but reflected on my account.
Please help me with this matter. Thanks
Marivic Y. Codinera
More Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] Complaints & Reviews
- BPI Phone banking - incompetent tl phonebanker 
- Bank of the Philippine Islands - fraudulent credit card charges and ghost employees in cc deparment 
- Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] - customer service
- BPI - customer service
- BPI - poor customer service 
- Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] - card releasing
- Bank of the Philippine Islands - christian
- Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] - unsuccessful disbursement request for return
- Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] - bpi credit card
- Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] - unable to enroll a third party account to make fund transfer online