Bank Of America / I closed my mom's account... That's when the fun started.
MBNA!!! Why did you sell out to these loosers? My mother never had a problem with her MBNA card. I closed my mother's Bank of America credit card account after she passed away; that's when the crazy stuff started. I guess Bank of America thought that she should have paid her monthly statement first. Her gold master card, that she had for 20 years, jumped from a very low rate to 21.9%. If you have their credit card insurance, please dump it; they didn't pay for anything. If you have a Bank of Amr card, dump it, transfer the balance to a better card, and if they purchase your bank or cards...move your money!!!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - cash advance transaction
- Bank Of America Corporation - online fraud by money
- Bank Of America Corporation - mishandling of fraudulent online purchase claim
- BOA Property Claims - holding twia claim funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking