Bank Of America / Fia Card Services / raising interest rates for no good reason!
Three years ago I opened a credit card account with Bank Of America. My original agreement was an interest rate of 0% for twelve months then after the interest would be 8.9%. Well after just 9 months my interest rate went from 0 to 12.9 %. Then on month 12 Bank of America informed me that FIA Card Services would manage my account and that my interest rate would be raising to 14.9 %. Then on month 15 they raised my interest rate to 17.9 % and then again on month 24 they raise it to my current rate of 18.9 %. Now I received a notice that my annual interest rate will be raising to 27.99% because of info contained in my TransUnion Credit Report, I contacted TransUnion to receive a copy of my credit report to find out exactly what info they are basing this interest rate hike on. I have perfect credit according to my local bank that I have loans with. I have never missed a payment or been late with a payment to Bank OF America. This whole experience with BOA and FIA has been deplorable. I have an account with Discover Card and I have had an excellent experience with them so far. I would not recommend Bank Of America to anyone. Loan Sharks for sure!
More Bank Of America / Fia Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service