Bank of America / false account made by the bank
No date on BoA notification.
No Client number (I am not)
For 2 years now I've gotten a letter from BoA "Bank of America Annual Error Resolution Notice" about a charge card that I do not have, and have never had. I've tried calling, multiple times, to the phone number on the letter and they have never answered the call. I just finished waiting for 45 minutes on hold--no one answered. It seems that BoA manufactures false credit card information about people who do not have dealings with them.
Resolution: have BoA notify me, in writing (paper), of their error, acknowledging I have never applied for nor received a credit card from them.
More Bank of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - lack of tellers 
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank account
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit of check with 7 day hold
- Bank Of America Corporation - interest charges after paying the card off in full
- Bank Of America Corporation - transaction claim on checking account, debit card