Bank Of America / they have stolen my money
I opened a checking & savings account 2 weeks ago. Deposited over $5, 000 to open the account of my money. I received 2 transfers of funds from a company I do work for that also happens to have BofA. Those went through just fine. On the 3rd transfer, they suspected it was fraudulent and put a -$888, 888.88 negative balance on my account and all my checks started bouncing like a blonde’s boobs on Baywatch. (lol).
So I call them and they tell me they suspected a fraudulent transfer?!? From a guy who logged into his account and entered specific pass phrases to get into his account and transferred the money. Meanwhile, he's done this 2 times before with HIGHER amounts with no problem.
So now, Bank of unAmerica has stolen all my money and held it hostage until this other guy calls them and clears this up.
I thought we have rights in the country. The right to bend over.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service