Bank Of America / they have stolen my money

I opened a checking & savings account 2 weeks ago. Deposited over $5, 000 to open the account of my money. I received 2 transfers of funds from a company I do work for that also happens to have BofA. Those went through just fine. On the 3rd transfer, they suspected it was fraudulent and put a -$888, 888.88 negative balance on my account and all my checks started bouncing like a blonde’s boobs on Baywatch. (lol).

So I call them and they tell me they suspected a fraudulent transfer?!? From a guy who logged into his account and entered specific pass phrases to get into his account and transferred the money. Meanwhile, he's done this 2 times before with HIGHER amounts with no problem.

So now, Bank of unAmerica has stolen all my money and held it hostage until this other guy calls them and clears this up.

I thought we have rights in the country. The right to bend over.

Va

Comments

• La
      13th of Apr, 2011

I will NEVER bank with bank of AA CRIME (A meric a scrabbled) again. I discourage anyone to bank with them. Years ago the bank accepted an out of state, stolen check in anothers' name, deposited with my stolen ATM card, at a banks location I never used. I had no knowledge of the check, as my signature was not on it, and most banks' 'policy' is to place a ten day hold on any out of state check. My disability income was immediately used when it was automatically deposited to offset the daily increasing negative balance of nearly $3, 000.00 in overdraft, ISF fees and late fees. I had to borrow money from my father to pay the monthly rental, & utilities, etc. My account was closed by the bank, and nearly $2, 000.00 I had in a savings for longer than three years, was not returned to me. I wrote the Vice President District Manager & the states' Comptroller of Currency. I contacted the FDIC and the results are nothing done. I filed a claim against the bank in small claims court, appeared with the out of state, unsigned check that I still do have, show papers of my non-returned savings account monies, and the judgment is in the banks favor. The justice this country favor ONLY criminal actions.