Bank Of America / they have stolen my money
I opened a checking & savings account 2 weeks ago. Deposited over $5, 000 to open the account of my money. I received 2 transfers of funds from a company I do work for that also happens to have BofA. Those went through just fine. On the 3rd transfer, they suspected it was fraudulent and put a -$888, 888.88 negative balance on my account and all my checks started bouncing like a blonde’s boobs on Baywatch. (lol).
So I call them and they tell me they suspected a fraudulent transfer?!? From a guy who logged into his account and entered specific pass phrases to get into his account and transferred the money. Meanwhile, he's done this 2 times before with HIGHER amounts with no problem.
So now, Bank of unAmerica has stolen all my money and held it hostage until this other guy calls them and clears this up.
I thought we have rights in the country. The right to bend over.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card account turned off bc I didn’t use it enough