Bank Of America / incredibly bad service
Been with BofA for 11 years. At the time of this complaint I have decent credit, a BofA Platinum card, and the means to cancel them immediately. I told them of a scam I had been involved in and they demanded payment for the scam without researching anything. After telling them it would be returned on my card shortly, they still demanded payment, but the worst part is, the payment was only $15.
I demanded to speak to a supervisor and she was equally as unpleasant. Her management skills were to make the customer feel defensive. She attacked me for not paying a bill I did not know I had (luckily I logged in to find out I was scammed). She lambasted me for being, get this, 3 days late. I, in turn, told her she just lost another Platinum card customer. I'd rather put my money in a pillow case.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Bank of America doesn’t care about customer service in their branches anymore.
- Bank Of America Corporation - Fraud Dispute on Credit Card
- Bank Of America Corporation - holding funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - debit card stolen and used
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud