Banfield Pet Hospital - Oxnard, CA / unprofessional, rude behavior of manager
I originally signed-up for the Wellness Plan through the Ventura hospital. When the veterinarian left Ventura, I was transferred to Oxnard, wherein I have spent many days waiting an average of two hours for appointments. This time spent allowed me to observe, on every occasion, the manager treating clients rudely and dismissively. She displays a continued lack of respect for the Hispanic community at large. When I commented on this to another employee, I was told that the manager had "health issues", which caused her to behave in this intolerable manner.
I believe that there is no excuse for Banfield allowing her continued employment. In addition, I have continually had problems with my Wellness account being appropriately managed.
More Banfield Pet Hospital - Oxnard, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - availability
- Banfield Pet Hospital - double charge
- Banfield Pet Hospital - negligent and unethical behavior - they caused the death of our english bulldog
- Banfield Pet Hospital - fraud and intentional misrepresentation
- Banfield Pet Hospital - scheduling & management attitude