Banfield Pet Hospital - Oxnard, CA / unprofessional, rude behavior of manager

I originally signed-up for the Wellness Plan through the Ventura hospital. When the veterinarian left Ventura, I was transferred to Oxnard, wherein I have spent many days waiting an average of two hours for appointments. This time spent allowed me to observe, on every occasion, the manager treating clients rudely and dismissively. She displays a continued lack of respect for the Hispanic community at large. When I commented on this to another employee, I was told that the manager had "health issues", which caused her to behave in this intolerable manner.

I believe that there is no excuse for Banfield allowing her continued employment. In addition, I have continually had problems with my Wellness account being appropriately managed.

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Jun, 2009

I had been to this place many atimes and I is of Hispanic desent. Lady manager always very nice to me and wife and give us good help allthe times. Some never happy becase they really the problems.

• My
      7th of Sep, 2009

I love Banfield in Oxnard, been going there for years. Have 3 dogs, they love the staff. They have several new vets who seem nice. Our favorite is Doctor Snider she's been there for years she's great. The office staff is always very professional and the techs are very knowledgable. There's been a couple of managers over the years, never had a problem, they always seem to be interacting well with customers and pets. Keep up the great work, don't worry about complaints, some people have nothing else better to do.

• Li
      11th of Apr, 2010

Some people need to take a look at themselves. I went to school with the woman making this complaint. Banfield and its employee's are not the first to feel her wrath. She has a long history of making unfounded complaints if she doesn't get her way. Keep up the great pet care Banfield. Many people love what you do.