Banfield Pet Hospital / billing complaint and staff

1 2900 heritage trace prkwyFort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

Dog became sick while boarded at petsmart. Dog was sent to pet hospital since was in store (Banfield Pet Hospital). After one week went to pick up my dog and was told it had to get some medications due to being sick. I asked how much do I owe and was told x amount for everything. I paid and went home on the 4th. My mother asked a few days later (emergency number for pets) if dog was okay becuase she was sick. I told here everything was fine. My mother told me that they had to charge me more cause the dog was sick, they called her to get okay. When I checked out they told me at the petsmart nothing about bill at Banfield Pet Hospital. Now on the 13th Saturday message was on recorder from Banfield Pet Hospital... need not respond due to I worked late and store was closed when I got home. Monday am the 15 answered phone from rude person from Banfield Pet Hospital. I was told if I did not pay immediately would turn my account into debt collectors. I told them if problem with bill why did they wait 9-10 days before contacting me? They had my phone number and new when I checked out. I paid the bill a few days later. I will not go there ever again... Front desk or the person on phone should seek employment elsewhere not a people person... not sure a pet person too? This place should look into billing policy. How do they expect people to pay when they do not know? Several people at the desk when I paid seemed to think it was all my fault. HEY IF YOU WAIT 9 DAYS TO NOTIFY ME AND GET MAD BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PAID YOU IN 9 DAYS... WHOSE FAULT IS THAT! I see from web search on complaints about Banfield Pet Hospital... I am just one of the many.

Comments

• Ba
      29th of Apr, 2011

They lie and it is called fraud but people let them sell our money! Watch this video