Banfield Pet Hospitalcare

J

I just moved here from NY (where the care at Banfield was no better) I took my golden retriever in for renewal of her thyroid meds. the staff was rude and uncaring and I was waiting while for results of her labs. After 40 minutes I was told the lab was sent out and that the doctor would call me in two days with results. I was overcharged as all they did was draw blood and make me wait. That was about 3-4 weeks ago and I have yet to hear from anyone about the lab results. I tried calling three different times and was told the vet was not in and no one else could give me results. So in the mean time my dog is out of meds, feels lousy and I have to take her to a more responsible vet to have everything done again. This place is a joke and the staff and doctors could care less. I will never go there again for anything!