Menu
Home Animal/Pet Hospitals Banfield Pet Hospital care
J
Author of the complaint
7:15 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I just moved here from NY (where the care at Banfield was no better) I took my golden retriever in for renewal of her thyroid meds. the staff was rude and uncaring and I was waiting while for results of her labs. After 40 minutes I was told the lab was sent out and that the doctor would call me in two days with results. I was overcharged as all they did was draw blood and make me wait. That was about 3-4 weeks ago and I have yet to hear from anyone about the lab results. I tried calling three different times and was told the vet was not in and no one else could give me results. So in the mean time my dog is out of meds, feels lousy and I have to take her to a more responsible vet to have everything done again. This place is a joke and the staff and doctors could care less. I will never go there again for anything!

More Banfield Pet Hospital complaints & reviews

Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning
Banfield Pet Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing
Banfield Pet Hospital - customer service
Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness care plan is a scam
Banfield Pet Hospital - veternary abuse, company cover-up
Banfield Pet Hospital - unquakified per care
1 comments
M
Nov 10, 2021 8:32 am

We are residents in Florida and Ohio. Joined Banfield plan for wellness and day to day needs. Also hope of sharing records between locations. Turn over of vets at their locations results in unnecessary appointments to renew prescriptions. Locations are over booked and in some case referring us to other Banfield locations an hour away. Today we called on our sickly 12 year old golden and was told best they can do is a week out and if he needs to be put down we will need to schedule that a week out. This is a disgusting, overwhelmed un-empathetic and negligent business model .

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

418 complaints