Banfield Pet Hospital / proscribes defective medication that lacks expiration dates
Banfield Pet Hospital is proscribing medications that lack an Expiration Date. The product sold had no potency or effectiveness - was a Fish Oil Vitamin that contains NO fish, just oil ($26).
I returned the product, and the second batch WAS the same thing - just Oil. What make's it so bad - THEY JUST DON'T CARE. My experience was with the Roseville, MI Banfield, but the Corporate office is also indifferent and hostile to Customer Issues. DON'T TAKE YOUR PET TO THESE PEOPLE.
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield The Pet Hospital - customer service 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - care
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness care plan is a scam 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - veternary abuse, company cover-up 
- Banfield - unquakified per care