Banfield - Dallas / traumatized my dog

Dallas, TX, United States
Do not ever take your pets here. I took my dog in today for a vaccination. I've been taking her to Banfield for around 8 months. I should have known something was wrong when the receptionist came to leash her and she submissive urinated; she hasn't submissive urinated since she was a puppy. I've taken her to other vets with no problem, no fear and no submissiveness. When I came to pick her up, she was stressed, fearful and walking with her tail tucked and head down. This is very unusual for her, she is normally a happy, friendly dog and has never returned to me in this condition from other vets. Now, she is very fearful of men, submissive urinates and won't go near them. If a man approaches her she tucks her tail and head and hides. When I went to complain, I discovered a male nurse took care of my dog and while I was there another women was there with the same complaint of her dog being fearful of men after taking him there. I shudder to think of what happened to my dog there to turn her into this. Before this vet visit she has never been fearful of men nor has submissive urinated since she was puppy. Please do your dog and yourself a favor and choose another vet.
Sa