Banco de Oro / BDO Unibankcustomer service

BDO Customer Service is the worst. I had a failed online transaction on 13 September 2018 with my BDO credit card and all I wanted to know was whether I was charged with the amount of my failed transaction. I tried calling the hotline and they asked ALL needed information to verify my identity. It took them a good 5 minutes in trying to input my information, only to tell me that they cannot process my request since I have 1 mismatched information (the mismatched information was the company where I am affiliated because I transferred jobs. I think this is a minor detail only since all my other information were correct i.e., my present address, my cellphone number, name and birthday). I went to the nearest BDO branch to ask for help (imagine, this was a weekday during office hours! I had to go out just because the customer service refused to help me). The tellers there were helpful (no sarcasm here), and the one who attended to my concern even took the initiative to call the customer service. Still, the customer service support took a good 15 minutes to process my request, considering I was already being assisted by a BDO teller and all I needed to know was whether I was charged during my failed online transaction. The BDO teller was already even vouching for my identity! The customer service kept on putting me on hold for 2 minutes. This was such a disappointment!

La
Sep 13, 2018

Comments

Aug 21, 2019

Tumatawag ako sa hotline..hindi makontak...omg talaga...

Aug 21, 2019

Unsuccessfully yung pre paid online load ko...tapos nabawasan yung account ng 50 at 60 at 60 uli...kasi nag try ako ng several times to load my mobile number..pero still wala oarkn ako na receive na load...anung nangyari?