Bally's Total Fitness / Scam and cheating!
Today I got up to go the the 6:10am spin class. In order to take a spin class you have to sign up for a bike. Since I was the last person on the list (#13) I had to give my bike up to someone who had prepaid $2.00 to reserve a bike. Now was that my fault that ballys took a pre payment and didn't take that bike off the list? I was so upset because I only go to this facility to take spin class with the Great instructor who's name is Beverly. I already have a membership with Aquatic Fitness (I love it here!) Beverly use to teach spin class here but she moved to Bally's and that is why I go to bally's just to see her. Why Can't Bally's have more bike and keep the bikes they have in working condition...
More Bally's Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service