Bally Total Fitness / Rip off!
I joined bally's a couple of years ago and against the wishes of a wiser friend signed a contract that made it convenient for them to dun me till my dying days over the fact that I canceled after six months. I have now for three years received threatening phone calls, and a bad credit rating as a rsult of this so-called contract. One bill collector said she was sending the sheriff to my door. She implied she would be there also even though she was calling from some boiler room in Florida.
Now it's being handled by 'Performance Capital Management', I am amazed that the fact I paid all dues is overlooked and they scream at me 'you signed it' is all they can come up with. The Bally's corporation must really be something as I am sure they don't need the money that bad.
More Bally Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service